Im done..

IMG_0328

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Holy shit, I cannot fathom the level of mental and emotional immaturity needed to require an actual ban to leave a community you see as toxic… What are you, suffering from rejection dysphoria or is there a newer term for being addicted to approval? Go see a therapist instead of posting shit tier one paragraph stories with no soul and then calling out “huuhuu toxic” because people hate your shit. Lmao, get rekt nerd.

I’ve no idea why this posted as a reply to a comment. Guess I’m too dumb to use this site.

10 Likes

Get the fuck over yourself.

4 Likes

Classic

(drawers ketana) do not worry my fallen angle i will defend ur honer (assumes kendo stance the mods are all in oar of my skills) donot harm this person or u Will Feel My Rath!!! FLUFF BLADE DESTROYR!!! u all die ans we get married

20 Likes

Based on their speech and emotional intelligence, it’s clear this is a kid. So, go play Webkinz or Coolmath, if those are still a thing.

3 Likes

Jesus… my first story was a tired trope and the fluffies didn’t act like fluffies should. Someone pointed it out and I thanked them.

You dont learn from constant praise; you learn from mistakes. Jesus…

9 Likes

Thankfully they are, so kids’ entertainment hasn’t completely turned into brain-melting garbage.
Webkinz is still a great game as always (I still play it even now), but they don’t make good quality plush toys anymore. :c

2 Likes

The shitty attempt at “woe is me” guilt-tripping is the cherry on top. lol

5 Likes

I don’t know if any would accept him.
I’m “semi-literate” (in RP terms) at best myself, but even “non-literate” RPs tend to have some degree of legibility.

3 Likes

Didnt Ask

dancing-bear

2 Likes

damn bro needed to let it rip with those ultra impactful 6 f’words :sweat_smile:

1 Like

water bottle

So…toxic shitposts you say….

6 Likes
1 Like

He’ll be back.

3 Likes

He always comes back?
c8fc10620669da313cae1225d90f3156

2 Likes

Probably under a new account given the account status of his.

3 Likes