Im done..

FUCK THIS FUCK YOU ALL AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THIS TOXIC AS HELL COMMUNITY IF THE SITE ADMIN BAN MY ACCOUNT THATS FUCKING FINE WITH ME i tried finding a outlet for venting cause of my shit filled life but no every FUCKING WHERE I GO ITS TOXIC SHIT POSTERS EVERYWHERE !!! So except those who are cool but those of you who are shit FUCK YOU AND THE SHIT HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF !!

2 Likes

Lol

5 Likes

Damn, you suck so badly you can’t even write a decent ragequit post. Why do you think you’re owed kind words or praise even if your stories suck? If you can’t take criticism, you’ve got growing up to do.

Also:

18 Likes

Maybe i do need to ban you, for emotional immaturity

27 Likes

Do the thing, ask his age. It would be so funny.

11 Likes

7 Likes

It would. Although if your reaction to people telling you that you can write good and vent at the same time is going into hysterics, i really don’t care what your actual age is

15 Likes

Audibly cackled at this.

5 Likes

Boobies

3 Likes

This is not an airport. No need to announce your departure.

Hopefully you’ll take the criticism and do something good with it :confused:

10 Likes

I checked one or two of the stories out of curiosity at this meltdown and the reveal they were so short, and … they kind of read like RP posts instead of actual stories, to me.

@Shadowraiden23 have you come from an RP group or something, and if not have you considered joining one? I think that may provide a better outlet.

14 Likes

CL4XfOcqRv-image_621f5aa87747ec219d3a83a3_165655~2
There some drama or smth?

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

have a good trip and come back soon

IMG_0026
Bye bye :cry:

1 Like

Well, color me disappointed. I wanted to give you a chance to learn from what people were saying, the same chance I was given, but it looks like you’ve gone and flushed that chance down the crapper. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it seems that everyone else was right about you.

It’s a shame, really. It didn’t have to go this way.

10 Likes
  This guy's writing was terrible and unreadable, but even after you've deciphered the jumble and tracked the continuity it's hard to argue that it was worth the effort. He mistakes critical feedback for "toxicity."  Bless his heart. I read all day long for a living, I don't have time for unformatted word salad.   Lazy writing makes for difficult reading.    Even /b/ style 2nd-person >>greentext stories are more enjoyable because they use short declarative sentences with action verbs and don't double-back to be clever.    I will say, in that regard, the ragequit post was quite a bit better than his fiction.
19 Likes

LMAO GET FUCKED NERD

But fr, maybe be able to take criticism and improve your writing instead of throwing a shitfit whenever people don’t fulfill your praise kink.

3 Likes

Rip dude, all of this could have been avoided with grammerly, or having someone proofread your stories, had potential.

6 Likes