I'm going to leave for a minute.

So, to pull back the curtain for a minute. I’m stressed out, I need a breather. Just a small breather, a day where I can just do nothing. Three days of not looking at my phone or doing anything just to collect myself and come back. I’d like to specify that this site isn’t the problem it’s just everything else in the world (and some private relationships) that’s spending me spiralling, so what does this me mean for you? All this means is that I won’t be on this site until valentines day, that means no comments or likes or anything until valentines day. Again it’s not the sites fault but I did get swept up in the whole horny situation, and I dont like that for several reasons. It’s my fault for doing the things that bother me, I admitted to being several things I didn’t want people to know and I’ve been swearing more. If we ever met in real life the first word you would think of is metrosexual, I care alot about my image and the things I admitted to dont really portray me in a good light. Also about the whole swearing thing, might be a surprise to some but I’m a very vanilla person I dont like swearing. But anyway, I’ll be gone for a bit then come back. I’ll hang around for an hour in case anyone has questions.

Have a lovely day.

30 Likes

Also, if you and I are collaborating on something of course I’ll still do my part In that project.

4 Likes

It’s alright man, do what you need, take care of yourself.

5 Likes

Do what you need to do in order to take care of yourself man. Sending good vibes. :v:t2::clown_face:

5 Likes

Take a day off? Take a week off if you need it bloody hell don’t work yourself to death. Hope your well.

5 Likes

Take care of you, first.
I’m pretty sure you’ve said the same thing to other people.

7 Likes

i never understood this type of posts no one expects any one to be here every day fuck or even every month

5 Likes

Yeah I know, just telling people why.

3 Likes

well metro your sexual to brighter tomorrow

1 Like

Rest up my friend. Vanilla huh? We’ll get you to sundae in no time. JK. I don’t normally swear either, so I can understand that.

1 Like

take care of yourself man!

1 Like

You just do you, that’s what is most important.i
There was one point back in Booru days when i did nothing but lurk for over a year.

1 Like

Fair enough. See you soon!

1 Like

i wish you luck, take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Take your time buddy <3

2 Likes

Yep take your time. The site will still be here and the community.

Take care Cheeky

2 Likes

MENTAL :clap: HEALTH :clap: IS :clap: MORE :clap: IMPORTANT :clap: THAN :clap: FLUFFIES :clap:

3 Likes