ImMobile, by Lothmar (art by ambitiousleather8309)

@Lothmar commissioned me to illustrate this story for @iFluffybooru’s fundraiser.

If you enjoy short, clever stories, you need to give Lothmar’s whole gallery a read, its bingeworthy.

Do you have a twisted story you need brought to technicolor screaming life? Dm me and we’ll talk prices.

83 Likes

There are words to describe this, and they fail me. You’ve nailed this! Thank you so much!

10 Likes

HonestIy the few words treatment here was exceIIent.
The pictures toId the story weII.
WeII done.

8 Likes

dont need dialogue when its so well described :3

8 Likes

Something inside my entrails is quivering in delight.

1 Like

I love this too much. Little shit should be glad he still has some legs.

5 Likes

At least until the next fuel up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s a good deal.
He gets to go to the park with his daddeh and he only have to give some food to his daddeh using his body. It’s a good deal considering how useless fluffies are.

3 Likes

That’d be the tapeworm.

1 Like

So well done, particularly the owner’s indifference and overall sadness. Brilliant, you two are bloody brilliant.

4 Likes

The glum lack of satisfaction with which he devours that weggie is spot on.

5 Likes

In the original text he doesn’t sound like the daddeh takes any joy in abusing his fluffy, but he was just that pressed monetarily

2 Likes

Got to keep two whole leggies AND go to the park? Spoilt brat

3 Likes

YOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FINISHED IT HELL EYAH

ending on the healing gel instead of a coupon is EVEN MORE of a fucking gutpunch, you did a fantastic job :heart:

4 Likes

1 Like

This hits right in the nerdity.

2 Likes

…y daddeh?

Because fuck you thats why

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Id personally eat all 4 legs and maybe a bit more but it’s way better to just take 2. Also it’s hilarious that he can afford much better options but chooses to cause so much suffering for like 120 calories

1 Like

Damn, those fried leggies look delicious! Great work!

2 Likes