Impale [By Zereal]

Here you go a random illustration of a dream i had. I have some ideas to where and how wegot here and what would happen laer. Also, my apologies for not continuing any of the stories i’ve started. I’ve been sick for a while and im sure as heck forcing my voice to make eggman impressions has been of any help. Anyways, I’ll continue them, later. For now, enjoy this weird abuse.
ToughLuck

28 Likes

Getting Trivia Murder Party vibes from this.

1 Like

I’ve definitely dreamt about fluffies at least once.

Nice! It’s always interesting to hear about fluffy dreams. Fluffy Dreams by:Foxhoarder

They were all over my back yard. I’ll elaborate in your fluffy dream archive.

@Zereal, give a play-by-play of your dream.

1 Like

Alright! It happened a while ago but I’ll tell you what I remember:
I was on a park at night, floating around when I heard something come out from a bush next to the pathway.

There were some fluffies. 5 ferals returning to their nest, the smarty leading the way, followed by the toughies. It was all blue and black, the only light glowing was the one of the moon.
Then another figure appeared from the shadows between the shadows. It lookled like a demacrated version of myself, and asked the fluffies to play a game. As you’d expect from a smarty, he refused and opted to start demanding things, like your average smarty. After that the figure dissapeared, only to thrust his arm through the smarty’s chest, impaling him. The other fluffies tried begging, demanding and trying to help their leader. The screech of the fluffy echoed through all the place. The other’s cries and begs only started getting louder and louder until i couldn’t bare it anymore. I then woke up to the sound of my alarm.

That’s about it. Pretty weird dream isn’t it. Kind of felt like a nightmare.

1 Like

Well, @Zereal, have the fluffs stopped screaming?
The decrepit figure was your inner artist lurking in your subconscious yearning to kill fluffies. Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the fluffs.