Impending Sadbox (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 24203)

67 Likes

Piece was tagged as “impending sadbox”. Since its not exactly “impending doom”, it is not tagged as such. It can be inferred that this may be a breeder mare at a mill or shop that’s about to be seperated from a foal. Alternatively, it could be a pet that has an unwanted foal, and has to be seperated from it. The archived page linked above has no clarification, so this may have been drawn as an interpretive image.

3 Likes

No you stupid bitch.

5 Likes

Given the domestic tag I think this might be a rescued feral mare who hid her foal (whether intentionally or unintentionally I can’t say) and is now pleading with her new owner to let her keep the foal.

With the foal old enough to talk and considering it’s the only one of the litter, it’s possible that the mare’s lost all her other children, thus explaining why she’s so protective of this one.

Given that it’s only one foal, I’d like to believe she was allowed to keep it, but life is cruel for Fluffies, and the impending sadbox tag hint that it’s gonna stay cruel

5 Likes

I was thinking it could be a mare who wants babies but isn’t allowed or can’t have them herself, so she took in one she found out in the yard and wants to keep it against her owner’s wishes.

I also would like to believe she was allowed to keep it. Like maybe the human is taking the baby away to bring it to get checked at a vet before deciding what to do.

3 Likes

WRONG !! :smiley: you still have you life , legs, organs and food ! you seems pretty well fed :3 SEE, it could be worse

2 Likes

I’d let her keep it, honestly.

2 Likes

Alright. Let’s shove it back in

1 Like

God…I’m genuinely torn between taking her and her foal in and giving them a hugbox happy ending or torturing them so badly that they beg for death

2 Likes

why not both? Wait until the moment they are as happy as possible and just fuck up their shit with no explanation.

a deep sigh you know what fine, its only one you can keep him

… okay hun but … you have to follow rules and break any of them your last baby goes to a new home

Better make sure that last babbeh does good poopies then, or else