Impending Wan Babbehs (fluffysomething)

23 Likes

“Goddammit, not this shit again…”

5 Likes

"Of course Lacy but if you ask for babies I am going to take away your leggies, see places, hearing places, and talking place then give you worstest burny hurties.

Now what was it you were going to ask?"

4 Likes

My G-d, that’s an ugly mare. Her jowls could crush cities. What makes her think a stallion would ever fuck her? I think it’s time to remind her of her uselessness with a hot curling iron where a stallion would never go.

2 Likes

“Wacy am bodee poh-sit-tiff, huu-huu”

3 Likes

Lacy is positive for something. I’m pretty sure it’s diabetes.

3 Likes

Why dose it look like a smuppet!?

3 Likes

If you’re lucky a stallion could mistake her face for a rear end and choke her to death with his nunu stick

1 Like

Try not to trip over your flabby cheeks, Lacy!

3 Likes

I think that’s all we can hope for, at least if her owners pussy out on vaginal cauterisation.

2 Likes

I thought up my personal response to that question a few days ago…“Oh no, please not that! Daddeh is afraid of babies, they are terrifying! No babies near me, please i beg you, it would frighten and hurt me so much! pretend to break down sobbing

4 Likes

Watch the mare have some to show they’re good. Screaming and stomping commences.

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a point where even fluffies themselves found one of their own kind as ugly. Lacy somewhat managed to achieve that point of ugly. You need to either blindfold the stallion or put a paper bag over Lacy’s face if you want to breed her.

1 Like

No, Lacey, you can’t.

2 Likes