Important Question About Jellies (TinyHorses)

What are the rules on Jellenheimers? How far can I take headcanons and designs before this community decides I need to hear their opinions about it?

1 Like

Jellens are a joke or a horror trope. The one and only action always depicted is staring. They have no neck no ears no nose no true head. Like the barest face jutting out of its breastplate. If you break the form expect people to put it down as click nonesense. Doubly terrible if its owned by someone triple if it has proper features rather than black pits and a smile quadruple if you make it wonderbread colored no I don’t know why white and rainbow polka dots became a trend.

4 Likes

are you going to put them on stilts too

just admit you want to draw MLP OC guro and tag it or whatever

3 Likes

… oh lord the jellys - gives off a sense of dread - the never stop smiling … no fur horrors of cosmic levels

2 Likes

This community is always gonna give their opinion and there are a lot of abrasive and or diehard personalities roaming about. If you don’t want feedback, if the culture of this site is so off-putting to you, why post here? I’m asking genuinely.

5 Likes

Not always. In my headcanon, they’re an amateur’s attempt at a biotoy. Very mundane and grounded.

1 Like

You should keep them looking like they did in the original image: https://fluffy-community.com/t/xenocide-test-007-by-xeno-aka-the-first-jellenheimer-s/20709

3 Likes

They’re just gummy candies in mine.

2 Likes

How big are they compared to the average fluffy :thinking:

usually headless but otherwise comparable

2 Likes

I’ve usually seen them at a foal’s size, if it helps. They’re just fun li’l dudes. Keeping them simple and stanced like a squeaky toy pig is probably the way to go.

4 Likes