IMPORTANT: "The Meta" Update

Ugh, I hate reddit. I mean I use it, but I hate it.

Someone actually doxxed, stalked, and harassed me in real life because of reddit. I’ve been online since the 90s, been to all sorts of nasty websites, and not until reddit did that EVER happen to me. What an absolute shithole.

4 Likes

have you considered… “alternative” platforms?

2 Likes

Or… ya know… not using your everyday Reddit account for fluffy content? Fluffy shit is degenerate, I enjoy it BECAUSE it’s degenerate, and I’m not going to fault a normal person for thinking it’s weird and gross. If you don’t want people harassing you for it in unrelated subs, just keep your fluffy shit on a separate account.

Of course you can just… stop using Reddit altogether. I’d call it cancer, except you can’t just choose to walk away from cancer, whereas you CAN choose to log out of Reddit forever.

2 Likes

OP, I hear you need a Viking Shield Wall. As a member of the League of Tyr, I hereby offer my shield for your protection and recovery. Get well, this Norseman will be on guard.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the shield and hammer, it’s just apart of a cosplay. Mind if I ride along as you speak?

2 Likes

Yes, my friend

1 Like

What the fuck man, hope that you’re not too battered by those bloody braindead troglodytle Redditors.

1 Like

I don’t even use the same username HERE as I do on Reddit, let alone using my main on Reddit to post. Gotta compartmentalize.

Also not for nothing but degeneracy is a hack concept for dweebs and losers who are just mad nobody wants to jerk them off.

2 Likes

I feel like the conversation has derailed a bit lol

3 Likes

Understandable. I await the return of your pretty art :slight_smile: I love your comic!

1 Like

I cant offer much, but have this
uchoj28fbtu61

2 Likes