IMPORTANT: "The Meta" Update

Hey guys… I think I’m going to have to put page uploads on hold for a while.

Earlier today I was battered by the snobby Reddit hivemind on a non-fluffy subreddit, and it really dragged down my mood and motivation. If you’re super curious I can’t stop you from looking through my posts there, you would probably be able to find it very easily. But PLEASE do not harass any of the people involved, it would only add more fuel to their mockery of me (they would likely accuse me of sending y’all after them or something like that). Stay out of it. One of them has already attacked me for drawing fluffy content, and I don’t want to give them more ammunition on that front.

Anyway, the point here is that The Meta will face some delays since I’m a bit burned out from all that bullshit. Not sure how long it will last. I just need to take a step back and recollect myself.

Thanks, y’all.

24 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. To hear about these idiots pretending to be a personal army against someone who doesn’t deserve it. WTH.

Many hugs. I’m here if you want to talk and if you need my cell I’ll message it to ya.

6 Likes

people suck and i’m sorry you had to deal with that

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to here about the asshats over there, roaming packs of bullies and trolls

Here if you need someone to rant or vent to.

:green_heart::orange_heart::brown_heart:

7 Likes

Hey man the best advice I can give is to not give a single fuck what people say to you over the internet. There will always be people that will hate whatever you do or want to annoy you.

You can’t let it get to you or else it will control you forever

7 Likes

Sorry to hear it! :frowning:

It’s been a great series so far, and I’ve really enjoyed it. Helped get my butt moving to do my own meta-series! So, take pride in that?

4 Likes

516zwa

In all seriousness, just ignore them, people who go out of their way to bully someone on the internet are not worth the time.

10 Likes

im so sorry you gotta deal with that, we look forward to anything else you make, if you ever need to talk my dms are open both on here and discord (if you need it ill send it)

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone. Internet group hug!

10 Likes

hugs for you!!

5 Likes

Alright, throw @BadLuck into THE hugbox.

4 Likes

I will go without a fight

4 Likes

good cause its full of soft blankets, warmth and cuddles

4 Likes

I gonna need names and addresses

It’s ok, I just wanna talk

4 Likes

Right! A nice conversations with some kneecaps

4 Likes

And a bat

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. :frowning:

Reddit (social media in general) is such a double edged sword. You can meet interesting people and find amazing niche content, but it’s also so toxic.

R E A L T A L K:

I’ve been trying to break my addiction to Reddit. I “use” it for gaming updates so I browse r/games and r/pcgaming and a few game specific subs. But the app/site is set up in such a way as to draw you to the more inflammatory subs that generate clicks.

I always end up exhausted, mad at myself for browsing such trash, and angry in general after interacting with such toxic people. Any advice on breaking social media addictions?

5 Likes

I know it’s hard not to let things get to ya especially when a bunch on jackasses with a superiority complex that hate everyone and everything that isn’t them or their interests.

But don’t let this dark cloud bring you down for too long. You are a talented artist and a wonderful person. We are here for ya. Virtual hug. :hugs:

2 Likes

10 years ago, I had a Facebook and found myself in the same situation. I had to have a sit down and decide whether or not having it in my life was worth hating people I had liked before when they would post ignorant things. I haven’t had a Facebook since.

4 Likes

Dude, fuck Reddit. Don’t let those assholes hold you back!

2 Likes