Important things in the new safe room [Rudys_Carer]

42 Likes

wouldn’t something like a giant hamster water bottle be safer then an open body of water?
I mean it mostly depends on how prone to drowning they are.

6 Likes

Pimpin crib

4 Likes

Some people like to live dangerously.

I’d argue, by the fiction, every safe room needs a camera and microphone because while fluffies are are dumb they at least have very little inner monologue. So, you can hear their nefarious plans, secret sins, and accidents.

7 Likes

Personally, I prefer to not have them be “too” prone to drowning. As a joke its okay, but i dont see ot working in some of the more “grounded” settings

4 Likes

Critter Shitter 9000

5 Likes

The breed idea appeals to me.

Some folks like janky old shit.

The Fluffies that die to everything including drowning on their own sweat and can somehow teleport would appeal to some high end individual. Its a status symbol to get one to old age, or like a Tamagotchi where the game will invariably end when its dead and you’re only trying to keep it alive past a certain point.

Ya buy a self-destructing breed for shits and giggles, while you have your sturdy and more intelligent Fluffy breed for actual longterm companionship.

4 Likes

Would make fluffy feral population management more interesting.

“Herd contains mostly Kenny’s and Jenkins, but I can see a couple Freeman’s in there.”

3 Likes

@Thk @Chikahiro its funny because I wrote an entire series on unique fluffy breeds based on how different artists have depicted and characterized them

5 Likes

Which I’m gradually starting to rip off more and more in my drafts.

4 Likes

I use water BOTTLES for my fluffies, like hamsters.

With no drinking training, They could drown easily!

1 Like

I think of them kinda like cats, its unlikely they’ll get into water but they don’t have any caveats about drinking
In my hc most domesticated house fluffies know not to stick their head underwater

1 Like

Fuffie looks relatably astonished by its veritable fluffy paradise. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

“Fwuffy am sus-pee-shus. Dis too gud tu be true .”

3 Likes

Fluffies also need friends. The more friends the better.

4 Likes