Imp's new girlfriend (Creeper)

My entry for Octoberthon Marathon Prompt #7

Goblin and the boys were laughing their fluffy little asses off, it had been a fun day of helping Earl force feed some local ferals pop rocks and coke. Watching the explosions of suds spout from both ends was hilarious, Earl was in such a good move he let them in the house to watch a scary movie. Something they had been getting a taste for as it gave them ideas on how to harass feral fluffies, tonight’s movie, Bloody Mary, their first ghost movie. It left a one or two a little more shook than the rest, Imp wasn’t one of them. To him after watching to many how it’s made videos and Earl’s simplified explanations he knew it was all art tricks and make-up. After the movie was done the boys were sent back to the corral and as imp went to the trough for a drink he looked at his reflection and laughed.

-Pfft! Ghost not weaw.- Pausing a moment and let an intrusive thought win. -Bwuddy Mawy, Bwuddy Mawy, Bwuddy Mawy.-

Nothing happened. Looking left then right and finding nothing coming out to rip his eyes out he puffed up his chest and smugly marched off to his bed.

In the darkness behind the reflection something watched Imp’s little display of foolish bravery and something in it stirred other than murderous impulse. It was curiosity and infatuation, This was the first non-human thing, other than that one parrot, to look in a mirror and summer her and comprehend what it was doing. She had to get a closer look at him, he certainly was a cute little thing. Sliding through the mirror and sticking closely to the darkness she moved without a sound and into Imp’s doghouse. It was dimly lit but tolerable compared to the bright light from the corral lamp. Now she hovered over the sleeping Imp and gently ran a finger across his face and down his body.

“Imp.”

Imp woke with a snort lifting his head up slightly looking around with blurry half asleep eyes. As his vision focused he saw a dirty white mare with a long black mane that hung down over her face hiding her eyes.

-Buh?.. (Yawn) Who awe you?-

"Such a strange and handsome creature. Most, I take their eyes. You, I might just give you something instead. I am Mary and I want you for my own.-

As Mary lifted her head up her mane parted revealing two empty bleeding sockets staring into Imp’s eye’s

Earl woke with a start, rolling out of bed he moved to the window and opened it making the screaming that woke him all the louder.

“Who ever the fuck is screaming better knock it off or you’ll be getting the belt! It’s two o’clock in the fucking morning for fucks sake!”

-Boss! Boss! Something wong with Imp! No stop scweaming ow wake up!- Goblin shouted from the the corral yard.

Half asleep and pissed off he grabbed his arm out of its charger and locked it on as he staggered downstairs and to the corral. The screaming never stopped the whole way and when he popped the removable roof off the doghouse a gust of black wind blew past him almost knocking him over. Dropping the plastic roof he watched the strange shadowy thing vanish into the water trough and then he looked into the doghouse. Imp was curled into a ball crying and shaking with a long white stain in front of him.

-Huuu… Imp has… hu hu…Wostest good feews hu hu huuu.-

“See you again soon, handsome.” Mary’s voice echoed from the water

Earl calmly walked back to the house and picked up his phone.

“Hello Pastor Bill? Sorry to wake you so early but um… How much holy water can I get at such short notice?”

4 Likes

Oh my that’s wild :joy: aww poor imp :grin:

1 Like

Erm… alright?