In the safe room (TheBigBrother)

I like to practice shading it’s the thing I’m worst at. I tried giving him a shadow for 30 min before giving up for now.
I’ve never seen a Alicorn pillow, and I’ve been obsessed with pillows the last few days. So I figured I try my hand at drawing one.
This guys story here is that his new adopted parents left on a day trip with the tv on but it auto turned off after 1.5 hours. Poor bud is only left with his thoughts. And it will still be a hour or so before his parents come home. Hopefully he’s not in a “wan die” spiral by then.
Further back I think his mom beat him up because he’s a poopie monster baby. He was rescued but they had to amputate his legs. This happened a while ago but without something to occupy his mind he still thinks about it a lot.

32 Likes

The most dangerous thing a Fluffy can do is think. And all this guy can do is think.

When his owners get back he’s either gonna be near-suicidal due to his mind going into anxiety overload with the lack of distractions, or he’s going to question why humanity forces its beliefs of sharing onto Fluffies when humans themselves believe that sharing too much will lead to the downfall of western civilisation.

10 Likes

Why doesn’t he just fly? Stupid fluffy.

7 Likes

Get fucked shit rat

2 Likes

I have been thinking of flying ones a lot recreantly too. the only fluffly I know can fly is Rainbow dash and she’s a mutant or something… but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Their useless wings are even more cruel when they are pillowed/crippled. I can only imagine this sad fuck flapping his wings sullenly and trying to hard to pretend he can do more than wriggle. Good vintage with smooth finish :wine_glass:.

3 Likes