Incontinence (By Wolfram_sparks)

201 Likes

I was just reading your comic, ‘EnterPAINment & The Farm’, again because I like it. This is nice to happened to notice. I love your work.

12 Likes

HOLY SHIT WOLFRAM SPARKS POST?!?! FUCK YEAH!!!

23 Likes

the game was rigged from the start.

15 Likes

The plain, simple, wolfram suffering.

God I love it.

18 Likes

Well he tried his hardest

7 Likes

YAY YOURE BACK

2 Likes

Yooooooo

2 Likes

Is he dropping them off in an alley?

Pretty sure this is old content from back in the day. Wolfram has been gone for a looooong time

1 Like

No they told me he made it recently but he isn’t here only on reddit

3 Likes

Oh wow no shit?

1 Like

Yeah but is cool at least he still making fluffies suffer :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The first time I saw this I thought the pillowed fluffs were just sitting on the street. I tried to wrap my mind around how they could live out there, coming to the conclusion that the owner (former owner) kept them somewhere and only brought them out to teach the next in line a lesson.

The idea that he takes his new adoptee to some shelter where he has obviously dropped off over a dozen fluffies who all remember him, and is seemingly able to continue doing so without impediment, is even crazier.

9 Likes

a pillowed fluff is a happy fluff

2 Likes

Cruel.

Wolfram is back! He’s legit been updating on Reddit, so let there be rejoicing for the Legend has returned! I really hope he finds the time to finish Mocha and Toffee’s stories. Especially Mocha, because it’s the first Wolfram comic where I’m actually rooting for the fluffy.

4 Likes

Who would impede him?

1 Like

I hope to see the conclusion to his Milie story

1 Like

He did finish it in text form Millie - By Wolfram_Sparks - Pastebin.com

But ye hopefully he does get around to finishing the comic version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like