Indefinite Hiatus [by ChungusMyBungus]

Hey all. Some of you may have noticed I’ve been a bit absent of late, mostly in posting stories but also in general commenting. Truth be told I’ve just lost interest in fluffy content for now. This isn’t a ‘goodbye forever’, more just that I have no real intention of working on anything for the foreseeable future. I’m keeping all of my half-finished ideas and WIPs though, should I ever want to come back to them.
If I get into a depressive funk and want to write about cute things being hurt, or if I just get bored enough to keep writing then I’ll probably come back and post some more stuff. But as it is I’ve been feeling creatively spent for several months now, and just have no real motivation to work on anything fluffy related.
So as said, not a permanent goodbye, just letting you all know I am on, as the title says, an indefinite hiatus. I’ll still be checking in every week or so to see the new content and check for any messages.
Have a good one, people.

37 Likes

Thank you for your work! Hope you enjoy your time away and creative endeavours elsewhere. Take it easy and look after yourself. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Everyone needs to recharge their creative juices once in a while, or even just find something to burn them on when one subject gets too tired. Take all the time you need! When you return, know that you will have dedicated readers, hungry for more of your stories.

4 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Love ya stuff chungus, hope to see you back some time :blush:

3 Likes

Take as long as you want, See ya space-cowboy.

3 Likes

We’ll be here whenever you’re ready to come and visit.
Until then, take care of yourself!

3 Likes

Take care, my dude. I know what you’re dealing with, and it sucks, but that’s writing. You look after yourself, k? :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

It’s all good. Do what you must and take care.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m doing okay. My point was that I mostly wrote fluffy stuff when I was stressed or unhappy, as a way of venting and making myself feel better. As of right now, I’m actually doing alright, and have been for a few weeks, so as said I’ve not really had the drive to work on anything for a while.
Just to stress, I’m doing okay mentally and emotionally speaking, but as such, I don’t have much interest in writing for now.

5 Likes

You don’t need your stress outlet anymore, that’s a good thing!

2 Likes

Yeah, I get burned out on things all the time, then come back to them when I get the itch. I think everyone does it. Good luck and try to enjoy other things!

2 Likes

If it means anything youre one of my favourite authors on here. Take care of yourself man, we love ya

2 Likes