Indifference
Story written by Turboencapulator;
illustrated by CuddilyBloodily
For the twisted, awesome people of FC

The End

Read the story this comic was inspired by:

Indifference

218 Likes

I love it when fluffies freeze to death.

30 Likes

Yikes, all that effort for naught. Fair play to you Red, you gave it your all.

But considering your mate was likely retarded, maybe this was better in the long run.

43 Likes

I wonder if she was originally derped or if that came later? Hmm.

Holy crap! @CuddlyBloodily this was so much work to do! And at your quality level? How long did it take?!

23 Likes

Sooooo loooong!! Thank you for asking. I think I’ve been working it on and off for a month. A comment at the end of the story said
I hope someone draws this” and I took it as a personal challenge!!!

Edited to say - It was @Peangin ha ha he probably doesn’t even remember that comment, but this was a fun project.

25 Likes

A happy ending for the human who got to learn their ungrateful fluffy was regretting their stupidity.

16 Likes

Very worth it
These are my favorite kind of stories.
Fluffies just trying to manage in our world

15 Likes

Wow
amazing Job

10 Likes

Just want to take a moment to say that I appreciate the amount of detail you put into every panel. You really went all out with effects, such as the leaves in the wind, and I know it likely took a lot longer and it’s not the focus point of the story at all, but just know that such effort does not go unnoticed.

17 Likes

Why was Peanut’s speech so garbled? It seemed to happen in the middle of her dream, did she eat something that took time to take effect?

12 Likes

I’m wondering if she had issues before they met. It’s not like she’s making a lot of sense early on.

9 Likes

Base on the tag she derped but demanding when she was a pet base on the person’s description.

5 Likes

She’s definitely derped, the question is was she born like that and her owner never gave her a chance, or did her owner give her a hearty snack before she ran away?

Either way it would explain her garbled speech and why she was so incessant on cold-time babbehs. Red couldn’t understand, not like Fluffies have a word for dummy.

Wait…

11 Likes

Sad and tragic after all Red try hard to be a good special friend and would be father.

From his thoughs his derped mate demanded to have babies even its winter - red flag here.

And the revelation of the person bout what happen.

10 Likes

Ironic how much it warms the heart to see.

Red is a vile creature, glad he saw his dead offspring before freezing to death.

9 Likes

He failed his Perception/Detection roll, but not by much.

4 Likes

One of my favorite stories, glad it has a comic now!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As for the Derpiness - she is already derpy in the original story…but she gets her ass kicked by those two dudes who shut the boiler down, and is definitely derpy after that.

Not sure there was ever a cause spelled out, the story goes into a lot of material…it would have taken me months to draw every detail in the story. It’s a great story.

6 Likes

That is true…in the story, Peanut is a former spoiled brat and demanded babies even though cold times were coming.

Red could have done better, the poor loyal dipshit!

5 Likes