Industria abuse 1 by ShititsMe

Worker: oh god the poopie its trying to get attention and it is only humiliating itself…

ahhhhh industrial abuse…if i was a better artist my main topic would be industrial abuse hahahahaha.
What fate you would give to the begging brown foal?? a hugbox one o an abuse one??
ENJOY!!

51 Likes

an industrial abuse fate is the only way

11 Likes

I’m always going to want hugbox BUT having a hugbox moment in industrial will only make it worse for the rest. Its… yeah. Complicated.

7 Likes

I mean, I like for critters to get a break every now and then, but it would make the most sense for the foal to get abused.
*Edit
Love the way you drew the hugging foals. Very cute.

3 Likes

I prefer psychological abuse, what I would do is tell the poopie babbeh I will give it what it asked for, but the cost is its life.

Will it care more about itself or will it give up its life for its family?

4 Likes

Abused or to just get cold apathy.

Really, I feel industrial is less about the fluffies and more about the people. Hell, swap out the fluffies for puppies and there you go. Either way you have someone wondering what the hell they’re doing with their lives.

5 Likes

Forgive my lack of clarity in what I said.
To me, ignoring the foal could be abuse.

4 Likes

yeah!! thats why myself like pontius pilate washed my hands for the foal destiny and for strange that it sounds its more funny let the comunnity decide

3 Likes

Thanks!!! i really liked how foals hug eachother in a non abuse way :3

hohoho the ice treatment its the hell for a fluffy, i like your ways hahahaha

3 Likes

Industrial hugbox ending: “Well, this one will get nowhere. Give it a ‘forever sleepies’ spaghetti treat.”

3 Likes

totally but i like the ways industrial abuse find its ways to new forms of abuse you have to the famous foal in a can to the kibble factory, and in my headcanon fluffies are in meat industries aswell so slaughterhouses are a nightmare :3

Oof that hugbox ending its a hard one but its the more humane, being a milkbag its another story

3 Likes

hahahahaha thats good abuse, i will say the foal would choose to keep them warm but you directly lied to all of them sooo hahahahah one foal less, 2 babbehs abused, win-win

2 Likes

I wasn’t lying, but I might twist the wording of the promise.

Superglue the foals to the mom to make them look like they are hugging, then I would throw them into a fire or something.

2 Likes

Make the foal choose between her life in exchange for her family’s comfort. If she agrees, you found a gem of a fluffy. Take her away from her family and adopt her, but let her family think she’s dead so the rumor of the worker being kind to a family doesn’t spread throughout the facility. Anyone (or any pet, I guess) who’d sacrifice themselves to protect others is worth saving.

That way you get the abuse part AND the hugbox one at the same time.

1 Like

Scoop it’s eyes out of its sockets so they just dangle so it can still see out of them then break its legs and have it crawl to the almost nonexistent comfort of its mother.

1 Like

Wait, did the poopie foal impregnate his mother?

1 Like

Awww you cwoldies- tosses into a ice water bath-how about now

1 Like

Not that I can tell. I think there’s a drain near the mama, and a steam of urine out something flowing into it.

Can’t tell if the poopie is make or female.

1 Like

Hugbox for the brown foal

1 Like

Im forcing it to watch every music video Michael Jackson has ever made. Let’s see how high fluffies pitch can go Chee-eep

1 Like