Industrial abuse by LongFluffering

Some fluffy industrial abuse. I imagine that lower-grade fluffies (foals sold as foal-in-a-can or at other cheap stores) are born in a factory farm like setting. Same goes for fluffies used for their fur or as food.

124 Likes

Yes, this is what I wanted.
Gimme a minute, I’m gonna print this out, shred it, grind it up and then snort it.

13 Likes

We need more fluffy-mills in the world. Folks need stress release.

4 Likes

Yeah gonna leave the fluffy mill storys to you guys since my are … lousy

Aww poor things but also industrious though not sure what the kicking is for and those babies so cute

2 Likes

Industrial abuse scratches an itch i didnt know i had since before rejoining the community.

And this is the equivalent of a fine mahogany backscratcher.

4 Likes

Industrial Abuse seems to be one of the most frequent sources of “Mother watching her chirpy babies abused or killed”, which for some reason is one of my favorite things to see despite usually only liking seeing smarties or bad fluffies hurt.

4 Likes

Industrial abuse is the shit

4 Likes

Industrial Abuse/Factory Breeding are a special type of box for me.

Not only is it the poler opposite enviroment that a fluffy is programmed to thrive in, but considering they are so many in number and only specific colors are worth money, its very realistic that the majority of fluffs would all get the grinder treatment very early.

Its Factory farming with the cruel twist that hey dont have any rights/support, there is no rights group or law that says they has to be set standered of care or step in to spare them from being culled and hand picked at will, since you know THEY ARE TOYS… (maybe soap)

With that being said mill fluffs are dirt cheap so ill take a Bright blue unicorn (Yellow Mane) and a Poopie to be his Litter-Pal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Love the Industrial Abuse label.

Torment born not out of malice, but cold indifference.

5 Likes

Just feel sorry for her, forever traumatized or soon die from these abuse :cry:

2 Likes

Yo we need more chirpy baby abuse please.

1 Like

Hopefully not soon, the fun part is dragging it out

1 Like

Please continue to draw the beatings. They are so good

1 Like

Been a minute since we seen or heard anything from you. Just wanna say hope your well and merry christmas.

1 Like