Influencer and her fluffy (KerosineCannibal)

151 Likes

Then again, nothing of worth was loss.
Good lordy, that fluffy had a punchable face in those pics. Even I wouldn’t want her either. (LOL)

27 Likes

Very nice work again. The gore is very nicely drawn.

9 Likes

dumb bitch but that dumb shit deserved it

9 Likes

Another reason why Influencers aren’t worth shit, that fluffy looked gorgeous and probably cost her mum a lot of money. Hopefully mum gets some sort of repayment.

26 Likes

I want this ugly fake bitch to get her comeuppance so badly.

23 Likes

Well that’s a tight squeeze

4 Likes

I absolutely loved that face too. It was like a seductiveness-version of cute aggression - too much to handle! :laughing:

8 Likes

Oh, well. They’re dime a dozen! Just get a new one.

I did laugh. Good job as usual.

5 Likes

Yeah great gift, another chore.

3 Likes

Was it a hunting friend. It looked kind of like a hunting friend.

3 Likes

Bitch was deaf or something now I want her dead too, what a waste of perfect abuse material

God I hate influencers, I’ve seen fluffies smarter than them in all headcannons, you can even tell she has a shit hair color and she just dyed her hair, just look at those puke like eyebrows, and come on, blonde? It doesn’t even fit your damn skin color, let alone the pink lipstick and obviously fake blue eyes, bitch here be looking like a Chinese off brand barbie.

16 Likes

Yeah but it was kinda cute, could have been sold for mating or milkbag

3 Likes

The blood stains though would be hard to clean.

1 Like

I think that the best solution would be using Clorox

1 Like

I actually feel sorry for the fluffy, she looker smug like she was confident in her apparence and she get destroyed by the girl :sweat_smile::grimacing:

So small yet so obese, yes that the fluffy’s body for you and what makes it cute in the first place.

5 Likes

That girl is a dumbass.

3 Likes

Well now is the fluffy smaller… Death but smaller…

She didn’t like the fluffy in first place, so she get rid of it.

I know but she also killed it by being a moron.

2 Likes