InkFoal ™ (InfraredTurbine)

Hello Everyone!

OOof, Finally able to post something for ya’ll :smiley:

Last weeks have been a bit crazy, I guess it be like that for everyone in this “ending of the year time”
Today I wanted to draw something for the website, but thanks to a fookin rain, I lost around 2h of work, basically this comic below, But I took a deep breath and decided to redo it all again since I wanted to post something today :v

Great works are coming, hope you all be fine, I’ve been a little busy, but never gone >:D

Hope you like it!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

83 Likes

“I used this product to dye a feral stallion brown, manipulating him and his mate into a family murder spree. The dye held strong until the end. 5 Stars.”

Dr Josef Mongola

32 Likes

Always a good day when there’s a new comic by you!

I always admire how easily mares can be fooled with just a little bit of trickery

5 Likes

Can’t wait till she realizes she has no babbehs left

2 Likes

It would be cool to get water to wash the mess and remove the ink from the body so the mummah realizes what she did. Owner could blame it on she is such a bad mummah she watched her bestest as brown.

2 Likes

Fluffies are always dumb even looking nor voice didn’t even them realised they just killed her own bestesh :rofl::rofl::rofl: great :+1:

1 Like

Thats gonna go traumatic if the owner did it again to her future brood and having a bestesh again :grin:

3 Likes

I kinda wanna see an aftermath when her brain finally realizes how dumb she is and how she killed her “Best Baby”

3 Likes

Hahahaha nice way to trick your mare’s. So they gonna kill their foals.

Hahaha for so long she see the brown color her shitty brain doesn’t gonna get it.

Whipped? Or is this a different family murder spree? :wink:

2 Likes

Knowing Josef, probably both

2 Likes

Sweet lord, I love how stupid and gullible a mummah mare can be!