Inside a FluffMart (by Oragami)

Much better than my first try. Originally the sign that’s supposed to bE hanging from the ceiling was buy one, get 9 free rejects,but felt like changing it. And there’s a tiny pile of bad poopies in the alicorn pen

I think I’ll work on the front of the store next :smiley:

And @spaghettidave thought the display pen said ‘Alicorng’ when i posted the pencil version on Discord

30 Likes

Nice perspective drawing!

1 Like

Thanks! Took a bit of googling to re-learn what I learned in art classes in school, but not too horribly long. If only I could draw little details…

1 Like

Like it, neat and tidy… Perfect to show indiference to the fluffos Livin there

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

If I had the patience, id draw the abuse section. But in my mind at the moment Im just thinking about the inside of a sorry box

1 Like

<3

1 Like

Flame Blower GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

…but for real though great pic.

1 Like

Wait until the fluffies are actually there. Which there aren’t, even though there’s bad poopies already…XD

1 Like

Are those cans under the soon mummah food miscarriage sketties?

1 Like

Just regular, overpriced official Hasbio sketti

Love seeing takes on how the inside of fluffmarts or other pet shops people cook up.

Petstores are one of my favourite settings. Its why i came up with the Emporium.

2 Likes

Carpdime made some really nice safe room pictures. I may try something like that

2 Likes

Possibly the ultimate abuse is to buyers with how people show prices in art for retarded pig pony hamster accessories.

For the Hasbio stuff is outrageous. Most stuff you could easily get second hand, or at walmart