instagram selfie - ping pong foal end (the short life of Piipii) [by fwaffynuteww]

30 Likes

Fluffy Foal Ping Pong could be an interesting sport if done right.
There would be rules and a point system.
You could get points for being the first one to cause it to bleed, Brake a bone, Make it poop itself, make it go into the ā€œwant dieā€ cycle, etc.

6 Likes

But which would be preferable?
Wait for fresh shipments, or immediately after birth, to get the youngest hairless foals,
or use older furred-in foals that are slippery against the paddle, but with more vocal capability.

3 Likes

Interesting idea, but you would have to check constantly after each hit to see if itā€™s bones are broken which would defeat the point of using it in ping pong. Also the ā€œwan dieā€ loop probably wouldnā€™t be from any specific hit, just the overall thought of itā€™s life now being used for torture

2 Likes

I love how you draw the little freak. Just makes the abuse that much more satisfying!

2 Likes

Honestly I hate the bart simpson zoomer goblin more than I enjoy the foalā€™s suffering, girl is fine though.

4 Likes

And here I thought I managed to capture some elements of Lorena Bobbitt and Susan Leigh Smith in her expression.

4 Likes

Rules would need to be simple as possibleā€¦ or rule-less, really why overcomplicate the easy-entry-level to sociopathy that the acceptable misuse of unnatural biotoy does provide. Maybe this story is even more ā€˜colorfulā€™ with this pair getting the canned foal for free by stealing it from the back of a delivery truckā€¦ maybe they grabbed a case of them.

2 Likes

But first, lemme take a selfie

2 Likes

I would say, the game is simpely over when the foal stops bouncing or sticks to a paddle (or most of it) and the side without corpse wins.

3 Likes

this made me laugh bc of how gorey it sounds god i love this community

3 Likes