Intended Purpose (GreenFoalCo)

nu am soap!

24 Likes

I honestly forgot that fluffies are designated as soap.

7 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl: d ont forget the important areas

3 Likes

One of my favorite tags on the old booru was foals_as_asswipe.

6 Likes

I have seen fluffies being used as various types of balls, toys, pillows, stress pillows, white noise creators, tissues, toilet paper, flesh lights, fertilizer, food, pet food, even as pets themselves!

But a legally correct use as soap? That might be a first.

3 Likes

The fuck? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen the post that got them labeled as soap. Any chance you could put up a link for the slow guy?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s on the website. This is the closed thing I can find.

Fluffies are Soap?

Source: What are fluffies - Biotoy or Animal? (Opinion Piece by Oculus)

3 Likes

Picture this: A fluffies skin and fluff are just a protective soap holder/lathering rag. After each use their skin and fluff hanging looser and looser on their slowly shrinking body. Thus why fluffies say ‘Wawa bad for fluffy’. Not because they’ll drown, but because its corrosive to their very physical existence.

3 Likes

stop giving me ideas

2 Likes

Laundry pod micros. xD

You just discard remnants of their hide at the end like when you find dryer sheets.

3 Likes

So not only is the fluffy a subpar detergent, it’s a liar as well! :triumph:

3 Likes

Bloody hell, using that unironically in a story is the equivalent of kids goin “nuhu, you can’t kill me with your laser, I have antilaser armor!”

Then again. With how cheap foals are, what would the estimated net gain be from selling them as bars of soap?

1 Like

There was a cartoon on the old booru that used foals as disposable wipes, similar to paper towels. Just soap, scrub, and toss.

Of course in my headcanon, it’s better to decapitate and then toss, lest the foal escape, become feral, and breed.

1 Like

I would SO want to try wiping with a fluffy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Eh, toilet paper doesn’t give you any lip.

1 Like

New Disposafoals! - Killed and hollowed at our factory for your conveniences. Just slip a Disposafoal on your primary wiping finger and let their baby soft skin and coat do the rest (as you wipe).

Coming soon - Live Disposafoals once we can figure out a longer then 2 day shelf life guarantee…

1 Like

Toilet paper doesn’t scream in terror, or cry about getting dirty.

2 Likes

Those are pros to me…

There’s abuse, and then there’s impracticality.

2 Likes

Never heard of fluffies being interpreted as soap, only as loofas for lathering and scrubbing with. And only foals, not full-grown fluffies.

1 Like