INTERACTIVE EVENT FROM UrAvgFlfyOwnr: EASTER FERALS!

could I get 7 as well? have an idea for them after fluffhavens1’s guy kicks her into a tree.

Would I also be able to use the background that you posted to the discord for a scene?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’m not the one who initiated this. (it was a summup of the fluffs :3)
Do it if you want I guess

Ohhh! im gonna rush in and scoop up 4 and 21
Swiftly grabbing em and running awaaaaaaaaayyyy
May be back if the others arent gone soon

2 Likes

must have clicked on the wrong reply or something

1 Like

I’m gonna just grab 23
Edit; did not see the description clause

I’m just gonna grab 23 by the tail.

3 Likes

Pick off all the adults one by one in a way that won’t freak them all out, start at the edges and work my way in (obviously from a distance with a suppressed small caliber gun) and then see how far the foals would fly when hit by a tennis racket.

Or the more fun way is to wreck them all with a Breese block nailed to a cricket bat.

1 Like

The last fluffy left, and injured after being tossed away, 7 cries over the loss of their babbehs and herd. They are about to start into a wan die cycle, when they are picked up by a person that had been taking a stroll. The kind woman took the fluffy to the vet before bringing them home where they saw a surprise. In the safe room the woman had was 12! The small red colt, now named Rudy, jumped for joy at seeing the familiar face and the two fluffies hugged. 7 was given the name Burdy and was more than happy to adopt Rudy as her babbeh.

Came back to claim one last fluffy

1 Like

Imma take 24, 25, 26 and 27 and have them be adopted i my new series of stories

@PeppermintComics those are already taken.

WOULD LIKE TO ABDUCT FLUFFY NUMBER 3 PLEASE

I’m sorry, but I already adopted it :kissing:

Damn can I 23 then?

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)