INTERACTIVE EVENT FROM UrAvgFlfyOwnr: EASTER FERALS!

THIS INTERACTIVE EVENT WORKS SIMILAR TO ADOPTABLES,
BUT IS OPEN TO ALL BOXES.
YOU MAY ABDUCT A FLUFFY FOR ABUSE,
RESCUE THEM FOR YOUR OWN COMICS,
REPOST AS AN ADOPTABLE,
OR EVEN KILL THEM OFF, VIA COMMENT.

YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NUMBER OF THE FLUFFY YOU INTERACT WITH,
AND GIVE A SHORT DESCRIPTION OF HOW YOU INTERACT.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK; IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
IT IS NOT ONE FLUFFY PER PERSON.

34 Likes

sorry if it is hard to see the numbers.
there’s a fullscreen button in the corner of the image

1 Like

I thought for a second that 16 was counting berries for storage or something. xD

3 Likes

gosh, i wana put down a stuffy friend by all the little foals, just to see how they react, and see how the adults that want to, react too

2 Likes

Someone on their way to demolish the entire herd:
OMW

9 Likes

A greasy overweight man in coveralls snatched up 2 and quickly Carrie’s him away. As he walks he places an interesting collar around his neck and pierces his ear with a cattle tag.

On second thought he comes back and snatched up 1 ass well.

(Got a story in mind and wanna use that one.)

3 Likes

I think I’m bout to steal!

Screenshot_20230410-012343__01

These are adorable and I’m taking em’.

Here I go with a little story for them:

24 is a fairly lazy middle-aged fluffy that is selectively mute.

They aren’t really interested in the typical fluffy activities so they mostly get left alone by others and are fine with that as they spend most of their time just lazing about anyway.

At some point fluffies do what they do best and start having babies.

For some odd reason no other fluffy understands, 24 really likes the idea of foals but doesn’t seem to want to make any of their own.

It’s decided that 24 will act as a surrogate parent for any “unwanted” foals the herd produces.

Some time later, after the babies are born, the herd drops 25, 26 and 27 off with 24 as they are sleeping.

The next morning they wake up to 3 foals that “magically” appeared out of nowhere so they do the only logical thing and adopt them as their own.

Since 24 can’t make milk, they finally get more productive and gather food in exchange for milkies and take up making “smoothies” and different kinds of yummy paste out of crushed berries, plants, water and so on to feed the foals.

As strange things start happening to the herd, 24 decides it’s time to leave so 24 takes the kids, leaves a goodbye present and marches off to live alone in the woods.

The end (for now at least)

5 Likes

A grizzled hillybilly watches from the treeline as 12, 13, 14, and 15 crowd around 11. Given their proximity and disposition, he assumes 11 to be the mother of all four foals. 12 and 15 seem distracted, while 13 and 14 suckle hungrily at their mother’s teats. He laughs to himself, seeing the two bubblegum pink foals as easy pickings. He bolts forward, pulling them from their mother just gently enough to not cause any damage. The mother cries out in anguish for her “pwettiest babbehs” as the man plants a fist across her muzzle and trudges away cackling.

13 and 14 claimed, watch this space to see what I do with them.

4 Likes

8 and 9 claimed, as so:

Walking through the forest, a man spots two bright coloured talkies feeding off of a poopie shitrat mother. I punt the mother in the rear, sending her flying into the nearest tree, and quickly pocket her two distraught foals for my own personal gain.

3 Likes

5 and 6 look to be going for a wander… I wonder what happens to them when they finally make their way back to find the rest gone.

I want 5 and 6

2 Likes

15 turns out to be a exploring babbeh and drowns in the river with 11drowning seconds later after trying to save it.

2 Likes

With no other fluffy left to care for them, 12 wanders off, heading towards where they may find a new mummah. Along the way they begin seeing signs of human habitation, with less trees and nature, though no paved roads just yet. The foal stops on what seems to be a dry patch of sand and dirt, looking around as the ground began to shake. Something big seemed to be coming over the horizon. “Nyu mummah?” The tiny red foal asked, unaware the on coming creature was actually a truck. As the massive metal monstrosity came clearer into view, something swept the fluffy off the dirt road and held it against something soft and warm. “That was close! What are you doing little fella? You could get hurt.” The baby colt looked up at the caring concerned face of a young woman. “Nyu mummah?” It asked innocently.

Claiming 12

3 Likes

10 and 22.
Thanks.

3 Likes

IMG_20230410_014415

I’ll take 3
I would like to draw a comic about how this furry little guy ran away from the village and got lost in the woods. After several days lost, she meets a people of fluffys_planta who would help her and discover that she was pregnant, soon she would begin to abuse their kindness and together with their young they would demand more and more things.
Sorry for my English, taquitos para usted :kissing:

3 Likes

2 becomes enfie babeh and enfied till it wan die

1 Like

16, 17, 18,19, 20
As one of the few alicorn friendly ferals 16 decides to leave the herd to protect 19 and 20, wandering too close to the backyard of a strange sight, house fluffies, a mismatch herd of two pastel siblings, a two headed stallion and two strange fluffs with long tails, or at least those were the only ones she saw, until a young colt approached from her right, a striking black and white coat with a horn… and wingies!! As the two spoke 16 found the idea of staying here quite inviting, only asking that the two headed stallion stay away from her babehs. And after a small chat with their hooman daddeh 16 and their foals found a new home and herd

3 Likes

the remainings

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

27, 26 and 25 are already taken @Moesius

1 Like

fuck :v

1 Like