Intermission: Shittake Fluffy (by: FallenAngel)

shroom-w

For May’s theme mushroom, some chef look for some fluffy ferals from the woods and have some shittake sprout on its back, green variety seems used to have a mutual relationship
with the shittake and plucking them seems fine.

Chef usually left a few to regrow and let the fluffy back to the woods who sometimes return on its own for shroom removal.

58 Likes

Ahhh, gross. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Cool. Plucking them must be lots of fun

2 Likes

Ooooo very lovely. You can almost feel the satisfying pop of harvesting those mushrooms

5 Likes

Bulbasaur/Paras Fluffy?!

YES. YES YES YES.

5 Likes

The shittake fluffy is exponentially more popular than the shitmake fluffy.

6 Likes

As “garden fluffies” go this one looks the happiest.

2 Likes

Well he was let go back to the woods. I know some would lock em up in green houses or fenced garden. Some want it recycled.

Was thinking of making smarties as good meat alternative for cookin or mix for kibble stuff.

4 Likes

Natural Smarties are supposed to be rare, and the shitty behaving ones are just Hellgremlins that are more often than not due to upbringing rather than genetic tendency. The rest are Smarty-friends.
A Hellgremlin will declare themselves a Smarty, but its not their actual genetic disposition I think. There is also Trauma-Smarties who few people seem to portray anymore.

The prevalence of them in works to me along with how they should have been selected out of existence within fifty years suggests mills bred some bloodlines of Fluffies specifically to have mostly Hellgremlin Smarties. They sell them while still fertile for maximum torture justification/ potential, so they keep Smarty-HGs in populations despite them not lasting long.

Seriously, some works portray them as being 1-3 in every 3-6 litter.

2 Likes

Wait, was this what they meant by “shitrat” all along…?

1 Like

aww, this is cute :heart:

2 Likes

i think this little guy would make a graet freind of a chef

3 Likes