Into the fire by (that1hugboxer)

This is a sequel piece to the story :out of the frying pan by (that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan . Today on your way out of the house you discover a pet carrier on your front porch. A note is attached. A feeling of unease envelopes your body after reading the message. “A surprise from me, a gift to you. Here’s hoping he makes it through.” Your hand shakes uncontrollably as you fiddle with the pet carrier’s latch. You open the door and you hear nothing but the sound of rattling from within. You brace yourself for the worst and look inside.

“Christ almighty!”

Inside the carrier is a foal caked in what you can assume is its own poop . The poor thing looked like a scotched egg . The foal screams as pick him up, writhing in your hands like a fish out of water.You immediately take the foal inside and wash them thoroughly. Revealing a dark green coat of fluff underneath. The foal begins to cry as you apply rash cream to his inflamed groin.
Eventually the foal passes out from the exhaustion of crying. You gently put a diaper on him . You gently pet and whisper words of assurance to the unconscious foal.

Though the note was unsigned you have a pretty good idea of who did this. You don’t have time to drop him off at Zoey’s place, so you rig up a secondary seat on your chest mounted baby carrier for the foal. You pack extra milk for your little friend and head off to work.
You stop by your boss’s office on your way in and explain the situation.

Miss Bakshi was more than understanding . Managing both Odis and the foal was not an easy task, especially while trying to meditate between other several other daycare attendees at the same time. The foal wakes up in the chest mounted baby carrier and not knowing where he is begins to panic. “Whewe mummah?!”
The little foal begins to cry which makes Odis cry. You manage to calm both down and explain to the foal that you are his new daddie.

The foal becomes more agitated.
“But…but mummah teww babbie wouwd nebah see mummah again unwess babbie stayed in dah sowwy box!”

“Tell me little one do you see your mother anywhere here?”

The foal looks around and excitedly points his hoof at one of your coworkers.

“Dat am babbie’s mummah!”

The entire staff looks over at the woman he’s pointing at.

“Alright Femi let’s have a little chat in private.”

“ so do tell me what possessed you to leave a foal caked in his own poop on my doorstep? Because needless to say I am not very happy this.”

Femi begins to cry.

“Femi stop the crocodile tears and tell just me what happened.”

“All I did was give her a foal I swear!”

“How did she get my address?”

“Duncan please you have to believe me ! I just gave her a foal , I had nothing to do with the poop or the note!”

Your eyes widened. “Femi I never said anything about a note.”

Femi bites her lip.

“No more games Femi. Tell me exactly what happened and keep it brief.”

Femi explains that Jane black mailed her into doing this. Femi left the foal herself to keep your address a secret.

“Please don’t bring this up to anyone!”

You sigh.

“Femi I don’t participate in gossip.”

“Oh! Thank you Duncan!”

Femi goes in for a hug but you stop her. “Femi you might not want to thank me just yet.”

Femi’s face turns pale. “D…Duncan what do you mean?”

“You still need to apologize.”

“But I already did.”

“Not to me .”
You point to the foal.

“Um…Duncan that’s a fluffy.”

“Yes he is a fluffy. A baby fluffy you caked in poop and left on my doorstep with false promises of returning.”

“Duncan I’m not apologizing to a biotoy .”

“I give you an out and you can’t even give a simple apology?”

“Please Duncan there must be something else you want!? Money? Clout? Have a heart ! Don’t make me degrade myself!”

You are gobsmacked by Femi’s response.

“You consider apologizing to a fluffy degrading?”

“Duncan do you apologize to Fluffies?”

“Absolutely.I apologize to fluffies when I’m in the wrong.”

“You’re serious?!”

You take a deep breath.

“I can see this is going nowhere.”

“So is there anything else I can do to make sure you don’t tell anyone?”

You look Femi directly in the eyes.

“Regardless of the apology I wasn’t going to tell. But now Femi I’m not going to tell anyone because I’m ashamed to even admit I know a person such as yourself. “

The little foal pipes up.

“Mummah nu wub babbeh!? Babbeh am sowwy! babbeh nu mean weabe sowwy bocks , pwease nu weabe babbeh! babbeh wub mummah wiff aww babbeh heawt! babbeh gib mummah aww dah huggies, aww dah snuggwes an’ aww dah cuddwes! Babbeh am nu bad Babbeh!”

You take the foal out of the carrier and gently wipe away his tears.
You begin whispering to the foal
“Little one. Look at me.”

The foal looks up at you with heartbroken eyes.

“I will love you always. You are a very good fluffy. And right now I need all the hugs, snuggles and cuddles you can give me.”

The foal smiles with a toothless grin.

“Weawwy!? daddeh nee’ babbeh!?
daddeh wub babbeh?!”

“Yes little one I love you very much.
I think it’s time I gave you a name. How about….Drupal?”

“Dwupaw wub new name! dwupaw hab biggest heawt happies ebah!”

Femi can’t believe what she’s seeing.

“Duncan don’t give it an inflated ego!”

In that moment you loose your composure. “BE SILENT! “

Femi is enraged by your audacity to make demands.

“I’ll talk if I damn well please, you chauvinistic Ducebag!”
Femi draws back her arm and slaps you across the face with all her strength . The smack is heard from the other side of the room. A bright red handprint is now emblazoned across your face But at this point you are so angry that you didn’t even feel the pain.

“What on earth are you doing miss Henderson!?”

“Miss Bakshi! I…Duncan was…”

Miss Bakshi crosses her arms.
“In my office NOW!”

“And you!” Miss Bakshi points to Jane who was recording the whole encounter.

“Pack your things!”

“What!? Why!?”

“I am through with your childish antics! This is a place of business! You refuse to treat it as such therefore you no longer have employment at this facility!”

Miss Bakshi questions each employee individually before confronting both Duncan and Femi in her office .

(Switch to inside Miss Bakshi’s office)

“I cannot believe this! Did your mother never teach you to keep your hands to yourself?!

“You work at a daycare, at the very least I expect you not to act as though you belong in one!”

“Miss Bakshi with all due respect this is a personal issue between Duncan and I.”

Miss Bakshi looks at Femi very seriously.

“Then it should have been settled outside of the workplace.”

“But you Didn’t hear what he said to me!”

“Alright Miss Henderson . Do tell what words came out of Duncan Accutrone’s mouth that warranted assault?”

“Assault?! I lightly smacked him across the cheek!”

“Femi this isn’t a soap opera. Slapping someone regardless of how “light” it is , is assault.”

Miss Bakshi looks over at you.

“And you Mr Accutrone are a ticking time bomb!”

“I take full responsibility for my actions.”

“I stayed out of this situation as long as I could, but you clearly can’t work through this like an adult, so you leave me no other choice.”

“Both you and Mr Accutrone will be attending separate anger management classes.”

“You are on wafer thin ice moving forward Miss Henderson. And you Mr Accutrone are not far behind her in that regard.”

“IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?”

“Yes mam”

Miss Bakshi requests that you stay behind after Femi leaves.

“Well Mr Accutrone it’s rather unfortunate that you got dragged into all of this but rest assured I have complete faith that you will finish the anger management course without issue.

6 Likes

<3

1 Like

I have to admit, I’m not really following Jane or Femi’s motivations here? I know that Jane and Duncan went on a date and Jane left early but I’m not following why it’s become A Thing in the daycare?

1 Like

Some people just want to see the world burn around them.

Also the two offenders have a major case of “I’m better than you and I didn’t do anything wrong, so quite being a little bitch about it” syndrome.

Oh it’s going to be revealed in the next story. Let’s just say if the blackmail Jane has on Femi gets out. Then loosing her job is the least of her worries.

Jane on the other hand is actually based on someone who I knew personally for 14 years.

Jane’s motivation for her behavior is typical Grandiose narcissism at its finest

Here’s a short list of some things this person did over those 14 years

he intentionally bleached all of my mom’s favorite clothes.

When we moved to a new house he intentionally left my life sized cardboard cutout of Bobba fett outside during a rainstorm.

He spent our grocery money on parts to fix a lawnmower he found on the side of the road

He would get popcorn buckets out of the trash at the movie theaters and ask for refills.

He had a meltdown like a literal 5 year old because my mom wouldn’t let him buy a truck. Screaming in the front yard “I’ll just die! Die! Die! If you don’t let me get a truck!”

When my mom,aunt and their friends pitched in to rent a beach house, one of my mom’s friends walked in on him cleaning the kitchen Butt ass naked.

We almost got evicted from an apartment because he was letting our neighbors pet my highly protective dog who nearly bit someone.

He peed in the dog park.

He ruined any birthday , Christmas, Easter etcetera celebration every year by intentionally sabotaging the day with an injury or bullshit meltdown.

So yeah Jane is not an embellishment she’s actually slightly less of an ass than her inspiration

1 Like

Needs more abuse

1 Like

4 out of 10 too many Weggies