Into the Fluffy-Verse: Universe List

#015 - Angel or Demon

When Fluffies were being created, God was intrigued and outraged. He tested humanity by using the common human soul to manifest the traits of the Fluffy. The innocence of children and pure humans were used to represent the Fluffy’s cuteness and childlike personality. However, man’s corruption was used to represent the Fluffy’s negative traits such as their constant demands, rapid breeding, and vermin behaviors. It’s also fate that a certain Fluffy will be paired up with a human who has a similar soul to the Fluffy’s characteristics.

4 Likes

I could be wrong, but this universe could possibly be the same as Universe #013, also known as the “Myths & legends” Universe.

3 Likes

#016 - Wild World

Basically a near future where fluffies have successfully (relatively) made a niche in the ecosystem due in part to a decline in human civilization. At this point like in any other universes fluffies have branched out into different forms (Garden, Bowl, Sea, Fluffalo, etc.) but in this universe they have gone either further (Moss, Cave, Deep Sea, Desert, Sewer, etc.). In my head this is where most if not all species can possibly exist and stretch the boundary of the evolutionary ladder.

4 Likes

This could be more expanded on, also, why is it called “Angel or Demon”?

3 Likes

No seriously, what’s the point of that soul measuring? Is to judge humans or fluffies? Or none? Or both? I don’t get it

2 Likes

#616 Sam Adams Guide - Too many to list here, just read the index and all the breeds it features.

Its a hugbox universe, but it also features its own set of timelines and separate universes

#982 World of the Policefluffs

#90214 - World of Steamfluffs

If you guys don’t get the numbering, they’re all Marvel references

3 Likes

Added. Also, by any chance do you have the ability to edit my post? Cause at some point in the future, this list might get out of hand, and having another person to help, would be nice.

3 Likes

#00015 (to fill the gap) “The Hasbio monopoly”

Like regular world, PETA breaks into Hasbio’s labs to release the fluffies, fluffies become a pest and indirectly cause the extincion of several native species around the world (main reason being eaten and animals can not digest them at all). Hasbio notices the rapid reproduction rate and dedicates years researching on how to use fluffies as resources. Fluffies are mass produced without discrimination as livestock and leather. They’re also used to fertilize entire land and produce milk, little fixes on mares turning into 4 to 8 titted mares allow it, technology sees fluffy’s potential and end up creating fuel and replace plastic using fluffies even some are modified to be human compatible leading to blood and organ farms for humans.

This eventually leads to “domestic fluffies” to kinda dissapear, regular animal farms being replaced ending PETA’s fight for animal cruelty and fluffies are cataloged as “minerals” everything is fluffy base made and all the factories who work on fluffies belongs to Hasbio. Hasbio monopolizes everything and rules the world.

3 Likes

#00017 Incident

Government testing created new bioweapons for unknown reasons… Somehow one such has escaped and fled into the nearest city… Government tried to cover it up, but because of cellphone technology, and a eyewitness of one Brown Fluffy… The cover was blown, showing a new arms race happening using bioengineering.

3 Likes

I respectfully request to renumber #00014 to #00347

3 Likes

Done, why did you wanted it re-numbered?

3 Likes

It’s l337sp34k for EAT :yum:

3 Likes

#00014 - My Little Martian
In the beginning of 22th century, the World Coalition of Space Exploration (WCSE) was faced with a problem of shortage of fertilizers for a rapidly developing Martian colony. At the meeting of representatives of the participating countries, it was decided to send a herd of fluffies as a cheap and effective source of fertilizer, moral support and an emergency food source. After several genetic modifications, wich optimized the biotoys for their future duties, they were put in the cryochembers and sent towards their new home. How the people of Mars will react to the new species, the creation and impact of wich they missed? Will fluffies become an irreplaceable part of colony life, or will they be its doom? Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Done, since #00014 was renumbered as #00347 recently. Your universe took the #00014 spot in its place.

4 Likes

I love this concept. EDIT I might even append this to my own timeline if that’s okay.

3 Likes

all of it or just the emergency food part? (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

3 Likes

The emergency food part definitely appeals, but I could see the Martians colonies in my own timeline repurposing part of their meat herd into a fertilizer-making herd. Same with their chickens.

(EDIT: With hilarious results as the chickens absolutely bully the fluffies.)

3 Likes

-Huhu! Why biwdie fwens say no-no words to fwuffies? Am gud fwuffies!

-Go on you little turds. Tell the humans and see if they believe you.

3 Likes

Oh, the humans know. The humans just laugh about it.

“Looks like the smarty is challenging the rooster again.”
“I’ll bet you an orange the smarty dies.”
“No bet.”
“Looks like it’s started”
“Oh wow. That hurts just looking at it.”
“That little guy’s going to be a soprano from now on.”
“And the smarty is disemboweled!”
(In a growly voice) “FATALITY”
“Rock paper scissors, loser cleans up.”

3 Likes

An example of a “fluffies-are-food” timeline that is NOT mine may be found here: Fluffy Husbandry (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

4 Likes