Into the Fluffy-Verse: Universe List

An example of a “fluffies-are-food” timeline that is NOT mine may be found here: Fluffy Husbandry (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

4 Likes

What do I have to do?

3 Likes

don’t

2 Likes

Submit a Universe idea for the list. I felt that you deserved #06969 because of the amount of “Unique” art you make.

3 Likes

#06969 - Misanthropy indulgence world
How low can the human race be? What can a human do with another human simply by being different from them? a universe where humanity can be the most beautiful species or the most terrifying, and with the arrival of the fluffies this is reflected more and more, to give a biotoy the most comforting affection that the human brain can give to the most twisted sickly Rape hell a conscious thing can go through, but humans don’t like things that are different and they know exactly how to prove it. how much until the hugbox and abusebox war destroys America?

3 Likes

Someday I make the list, someday…

2 Likes

Would abuser be capable of doing homemade weapons or explosives during the great fluffy war?

3 Likes

Both

3 Likes

Imagine an abuser platoon marching with living fluffy shields so the hugboxers don’t attack them to not harm the fluffies

2 Likes

Just submit a universe idea. if it overlaps or is too similar to an already exiting universe it might not be added.

3 Likes

That post was solid

2 Likes

#00018 - Fluff, contain, protect.
Due to the impact of [REDUCTED], a very strong reality bending anomaly, every human was replaced with a fluffy equivalent, and every scp object was replaced either with a fluffy equivalent, or a non-anomalous object, which from the perspective of a fluffy have similar properties to the original.

2 Likes