Introducing Foal Golf , my first original fluffy story, art: Inshi

Español version

English version

61 Likes

I figured the smarties would sell for more.

2 Likes

Depends on the establishment I guess

2 Likes

Wait, how are they planning to play golf with this?

3 Likes

Gotta love the bulging eyes, always the sign of great abuse art!

2 Likes

Maybe the workers aren’t as disgruntled?

“This one reminds me of Levinson in accounting. OTR REPORT THIS!”

3 Likes

So instead of ‘fore’ do you shout ‘foal’?

3 Likes

“GIBS!”

I am wondering what end it day cleanup must be like so it doesn’t attract insects, scavengers, and other pests …

2 Likes

Could always have people bring their pets to get snacks and clean up at the same time.

2 Likes

Those obedient reg foals are better to be pets

Im in with a smarty be a golfball that mouth is a good boost of rage hittin them

Love your cute design of the fluffies.

4 Likes

Technically Smarties are supposed to be rare, Hellgremlin ones rarer than that.

But in newer lore showing them any kind of kindness before they’re one year old seems to turn them into tiny Hitlers. The Smarty only distinguishable by self identification or counting the rings of newborn sphincters left around the base of its forever erect penis.

So you pay an extra $5 for whatever arcane sorcery was required to make a genial one.

Of course you can get them in a can for $1.50 in a lottery to get one worth $10,000 or more to somebody apparently, they range from $5 to free inside the shop depending on the time of day, and are free if you just leave a box outside or own any kind of land with grass on it.

Shits contradictory as hell.

3 Likes

Te quedo bueno el cómic, me encanta ver que no haya distinción entre smarty y buen fluffy para darles muerte :grin::+1:

Very, very… interesting. Looks great.

:scream:

WOOOOOW!

AND I THOUGHT FOAL TOSS LOOKED FUN!!!

BUT THIS LOOKS EVEN MORE FUN!

I really like that you put English and Spanish. Very thoughtful B)

1 Like

Its because they go through more… and some people probably come here to adopt in secret(a well trained foal or a alicorn grabbed a quote-unquote backup ball at the stand.

Think about it a weaned and well trained foal as they have to handle being struck with a golf club until they die and based on the implications of the special club they can survive 5+ hits.
Without it trying to run or crawl or immediately going into a wanna die state.
That all in all makes more costly

That would be a good comic idea actually someone comes there and buys a premium Alicorn for 25 bucks.
Either to sell for a thousand only for it to end up back at the range. Maybe even after seeing what happened to another foal.
Or taken in as a pet by the guy that bought it.
All of which are good ideas.