Introducing The Fluffdroid! ( Gal-With-Pastels)

if anyone wants to add onto this/ the lore of these Fluffdroids i made, Help yourself! I honestly was thinking of Idogs when making them.

The fluffdroid! a Newly produce fluffy type that come in a variety of colors. Some of it’s features Include. -

• A Gender option which is permanent after set

• No Need to feed due to requiring batteries or being plugged up to an outlet to recharge once mature.

• Varying Personalities from droid to droid

• Water proof!

• Personalization with various mane, tail, Horn and wing attachments.

• Sentient and emotional AI. slightly more intelligent then normal fluffies, to learn commands, but also not the sharpest tool in the shed.

If the female option is picked , They’re is a chance that you’re fluffdroid will produce up to 3 Foal droids and here is some info regarding them!

• Similar to furby’s Foaldroids require love and care in order to mature.

• Foaldroids produced by a mare may be A Pure blooded pegasus Fluffdroid, Unicorn Fluffdroid , Earthie fluff droid, or the elusive Alicorn Fluffdroid!

• Colors and gender are random and predetermined if produced by a mare fluffdroid

• Foaldroids eat Basic food like any other type of fluffy until they reach adult hood, meaning they will tend to excrete Grey sludge aka “ Poopie” and oil “ Peepee.” once the food is transformed into fuel in it’s body.

• Have Excess fluff that acts as protection from high falls yet needs to be washed throughly. Once at adulthood , the Foaldroid’s Fluff will fall out , and mouth will disappear, becoming an Adult Fluffdroid.

12 Likes

Oh dear, competitive fluffies made by companies that cant or wont make bio toys.
They are Sony arent they ? ;p

Can imagine they are more highly valued the normal fluffies, for a variety of reasons.

Apparently the Idog was made by Habro

~MEGAMAN MUSIC INTENSIFIES!~

And those creepy Fur Real things.

Hasbro showing they hate their TransFormers fans

This text will be hidden

ah i see.

I smiled picturing a ‘bio furnace’ system for these. The pellets/prepared organic matter is the most efficient, but they can burn up any organic matter they can fit inside but less efficiently.

Then I pictured the levels of deforestation these things might cause as ferals if they’re not hunted for food by predators for being machines.

Thankfully it seems they need oil so thats a relief that they cant survive in the wild.

Foaldroids are basically furby’s

1 Like

I see em mostly as fluffy competition, that’s more expensive then a real fluffy.
But comes with less of the hassle.
No stupidty,
no whining,
no gallons of shit.
And an off switch if you are fed up.
A very advanced Tamagotchi.

1 Like

oh adults can still speak and needs some sort of affection, just not as much as Normal fluffies, Unless you Spoil it with too much affection

A very very advanced Tamagotchi.
I think these would be fun if only to confuse Rambo even further.

i sorta think of them as Dogs , Sure dog’s can learn tricks but they also tend to do dumb stuff

I don’t wanna sound like a NAA but I also did something like this.

1 Like

oh really? sorry.

1 Like

. . .Wait. Now im curious if they’re just preloaded with 1 to 3 fully formed foalbots and it’s just a random algorithm for release ; or if they’ve got a capsule of components and the mother assembleds the 1-3 based on whats available.

Since if they dont eat and you only replace batteries/oil etc, then how could they create additional ‘litters’ without matter/cannibalizing the fluffbots components?

Maybe you can buy additional ‘mystery cartons’ that have 1-3 foals / parts to assemble if you want more foalbots?

Hotwheels to matchbox. Transformers to gobots. ~continues with comparisons that are similiar but unique~

Fluffies and Fuzzies (Pushka’s version)
Pepsi and Coke.
TMNT and Biker Mice

1 Like

Hey hey hey it’s up to you, I think they come with Blank Foaldroid templates which are dissolved by the body if the male setting is chosen . Carrying Mare’s either need a portable charger or plugged into an outlet after the synching with a male . Internal body constructs the Foaldroid , and depending on certain attributes from the female or males coding , Will produce a earthie, Pegasus , Unicorn or Allicorn Foaldroid.

1 Like

Ah man… I remembered street sharks but couldn’t remember the dinosaur equivalent of tmnt.

Extreme dinosaurs?

1 Like

Well there were so much of TMNT wannabe’s out there

Also
Funimation Ghostbusters and Real Ghostbusters.

Nes and Sega master system
Snes And Megadrive.

1 Like