Introduction: Experimental test voice post. (By Spect3r)

d3b35a325768886e5fbb25db6bd26ed8

Introductory; Good evening fellow Folks, Abuser and Hugboxers alike, I am Dr. Alcalkhim Specter. Though, I prefer Dr. Specter to be more professional. I am many things to the Community, from an award winning scientist to a standard veterinarian and professional animal breeder and as of last month… A fluffy possessor. Let me explain.

06/29/23: I was casually reading a book, my favorite series a niece of mine showed me a while back before my silence was disturbed by the sounds of trash cans being knocked over in my private estate. I live deep in the North-East area of Texas so critters and whatnots are expected to appear now and again. This time though, I was surprised to hear the sound of speaking. A child?! I thought as I quickly grabbed my Coat and a Mossberg that’s mounted atop my reading chambers shortest bookcase. I prepare myself as I quietly but sternly walk down the dirt path to the trash cans that sit on the edges of my wooded house and found no else but a pig?! No, it’s not… It’s too brightly colored to be one.

It was a miniature horse the size of a large dog but the overall shape of a large swine. Behind it were multiple versions of it but altered to have wings and horns and the likings. Three seemed to have smaller bean shaped versions of themselves on their back chirping and peeping cutely. I presume these were their children as they addressed the weird being they sat on as “Mummah” and the largest of the group"Daddeh". I sat there in utter shot of the whole situation I didn’t notice the large one to walk up to me and command me of my house and for “nummies” which I could only imagine is their word for food. I hesitated to let them inside but curiosity got the better and I quickly and excitedly lead them to my house!

The group of them smelled disgusting but I was sure to make quick work of that with starting first with the large bathing spring I had inside my house. I asked of them to please clean of themselves before they lived here and the larger one seemed to have grunted. He screams at me and orders me again before turning around and lifting his tail, aiming to excrete on my leg if I were to not quickly answer his commands. Seeing they are small in comparison to me I… Simply kicked the creature into the water. Not enough to hurt it but enough to drop it into the 3ft deep pool of warm water. The larger one would scream at me as it flailed helplessly in the water exclaiming “Wawa bad fow Fwuffies!” and then immediately calming down once he realized he wasn’t drowning in the shallow pool of water. I then told them again to wash themselves before they were to live here and they easily complied seeing as they were scared of the display of dominant strength.

A few hours later and I had cleaned out a room for them to live in. You see fellow listeners, I had built my house myself with a friend of mine who is a real estate agent and a brother of mine who is a construction worker. With their help I was able to build a at home lab with the latest technology installed… An Alternate Reality Simulator Chamber or A.R.S.C. short. This room is fitted with Walls made with Synthetic sense changing latex and Hasbio™ realm creation LABs projectors. With a simple press of a button I can change a pure white room to any scenery and it will feel like you’re there. After doing research on these said “Fluffies” it turns out these creatures were released into the wild after Hasbio had some complications with the idiotic protest group known as PETA. These bleak minded, smooth brained “people” broke into Hasbio and took their latest project the “Fluffy Pony” and set it loose. They were meant to be pets but are now treated as either Pets or Pests depending on who you ask.

The ponies I had invited into my house have been shoved into a holding cell connected to the A.R.S.C. and are awaiting to be put into a new home. I have made the simulation to fit their desired location, a “Safe room” as it is called on the internet. After taking some of my Cousins old toys and scattering them across the room and dragging in a pile of old dog pillows I changed the room into a large carpeted room with a sky painted onto the walls and ceiling of the newly projected room. I then let them into the chamber and watched as they reacted to the safe room they had acquired.

The females of the group headed towards the soft beds in the middle of the room and laid to feed their small children and the 2 males would watch over the others who were old enough to play. The largest of the group sat on top of the “Mummah” pile and proceeded to sleep. I have let this group of Fluffies live in my house peacefully and happily and have been monitoring their growth and production.

I am new to this whole owning a fluffy idea and I’m excited to see what the community thinks up of ideas for future experiments I should try. Here is the list of inhabitants:

Unnamed smarty: The largest of the group. He has a low cut blonde mane and a tail with a swirl almost drill like shape. His fur is a half and half of colors with his left being green and the right being a pastel blue.

Cinnamon (Mummah 1): A golden blonde fluffy with bright blue eyes and a long extremely puffy mane with flowers inside of it. She has 3 foals that belong to her with the fattest one that looks like the smarty being her “bestesh Babbeh” and the other two being a standard blue with different shades and mane similar to their mother.

Belle (Mummah 2): this one is an interesting case. She is a red mare Unicorn with a darker red mane and tail that are straight with her eyes a golden yellow. She has only 2 children; a red look alike with curly hair and a Brown, unexpectedly small and skinny fluffy who she barely feeds… The fluffy is oddly injured yet the mother barely pays attention.

Kal: a red male who is very similar to belle in style, only having a slightly messy mane compared to Belle. I believe Kal is closely related to Belle in some way but I will look into that later. He has a weird white mark on his left stomach though.

Baxter: "he last of the Fluffies. An all black fluffy with zebra like stripes going across it but white with a similar slicked back spiky hairstyle. He is also very small compared to the others but has multiple injuries and scars on his body.

Please leave advice and possible ideas to experiments in the comments as I am curious to how much I can learn from these mysterious creatures.

Voice log, end.

5 Likes

Holy hell, Marluxia Kingdom Hearts?

On a side note, pretty good story and I think that the experiment side of this will be fun to see play out.

2 Likes

Suggestion 1:

Take Cinnamon’s babbehs and dye her bestest to be blue on both sides and not just one.

Give the foals back to her and observe her reaction and behavior towards her litter of all blue babies and observe her bestest as well

Will the bestest status remain with that foal? Will it fall upon another baby? Will it perhaps disappear completely? Only time will tell.

Keeping an eye on smarty is also recommend.

Suggestion 2:

Remove Belle’s brown baby from her care and raise it by hand until it reaches adulthood.

Keep them in a routine so they gain muscle and strength with good nutrition and workouts.

Once it’s ready, reunite the now brown adult with it’s mother and herd and observe results.

Should anything drastic happen, the brown fluffy should be able to protect itself.

3 Likes

(More like Ansem/Xemnas but thx lol)

1 Like

The first Suggestion Is very close to a thought I had… Replace the Brown one with the Bestest in their color way and see how the mother and Smarty acts and record it for future reference. I also have tried to take away their children multiple times but have been met with bites and “Sorry hoofies” Which are on par with that of being hit with a Styrofoam bat. Enough to cause a bruise and slight irritation but overall weak and unthreatening… What I have observed ever since I had them was that Excreting their Boals on things they perceive a threat is a way of defense, similar to that of a stink bug or skunk. I have experienced this firsthand and have accidentally punched Kal in the snout. Despite their threats these creatures really are bark and no bite as He quickly ran off screaming and pleading for “No mowe owwies!” {He played a sound bite of Kals child-like screams}. I shall send an update of the Color changing process around tomorrow.

Voice reply, end.

2 Likes