Invasion by LongFluffering

I feel a little bad about this one honestly.

133 Likes

Hermoso, asĂ­ se debe tratar a cualquier fluffy

8 Likes

Seemed well mannered, shame.

18 Likes

Being in a world of fluffies I wouldn’t be surprised if they broke in just to kick him. Seems like it would be a fairly common crime.

33 Likes

Don’t feel bad. Hoof tapping deserves pain.

16 Likes

May I ask why? I mean I love some abuse as much as the next guy but it seems like an odd thing to be mad about lol.

4 Likes

Everything they do deserves pain. There’s little else to understand but what kind of pain.

11 Likes

I really like how his fluff puffs up when he’s scared like a cat. I’ve seen cheeks puffed out but I don’t remember them puffing up their fluff in fear

8 Likes

I cant get over how good LongFluffering’s art is and wagerly await any new art they do, heck I’d even be eager to cmsn them if it was allowed. Also I kinda hope LongFluffering does more puffluffs and maybe a smarty focused thing and its like that episode of SpongeBob where Gary the snail was found by an old lady that accidentally killed her snails by overfeeding them everyday… Basically a smarty killed with kindness by an abuser.

Or maybe a spoiled mare getting a parsley surprise from invading a garden or her owner had enough with her getting knocked up by the neighbor or feral stallion and she has a history of bestest and foal abuse on top of cant afford to continue that cycle.

Or feral mare with a litter of chirpies or crawling talkies learning to explore find a garden thats full of flower nummies like hydrangea or foxglove. This makes her milk poisonous and she dies along woth her foals and bestest babbeh… except for her brown neglectful foal that she denied to give milk to. The owner comes back and finds the aftermath and sobbing foal and adopts them.

6 Likes

Ok first, I adore your art just in general. Second someone get me my fucking serrated knife. Some motherfucker just kicked my pet after breaking in and I am a Southern Man. That means this motherfucker gonna get cut up real good. Gonna pretend he is the fluffy and I am the abuser. I don’t care it is a fluffy, they are pretty annoying abd deserve pain, I care it belongs to someone else and thus the criminal scum deserves everything a fluffy does.

11 Likes

if you let your pet outside, anything that happens to it and anything it does is on you. some guy let his pitbull runwild in my town and a homeowner just shot it dead when it was running around on their yard. the people who “owned” the dog were required to pay for the clean up services since they irresponsibly let their property run wild. people who care about their animals dont let them go outside.

6 Likes

B O O T

(Love your art by the way <3)

2 Likes

Aww, he didnt deserve that! Any chance of a quick follow-up where daddy comes home?

6 Likes

hoof tapping is a sign of aggresion and i will not stand for it! :gotsketties:

2 Likes

They weren’t outside. Notice the pannel that says “Front door opening”. That means this douche bag broke in just to assault the guy’s pet fluffy. That means he’s getting 12 guage doubble ought buckshot straight to the nuts before his head gets blown off. Or depending on how hurt the fluffy is, a nice whiff of chloroform before being hauled off into the middle of nowhere, and tortured for hours on end before being castrated, flayed, and having his broken skinless corpse dumped down an abandoned mineshaft. You don’t get to break into other people’s houses to assault their pets just because you don’t like the pet’s specific species. Imagine breaking in to someone’s house just to murder their pet gerbil or hamster just because you don’t like gerbils or hamsters. If you do that, you deserve whatever the owner does to you in retaliation.

5 Likes

When it goes from fluffy abuse to a full on crime.

4 Likes

A lot of people on this site get heated when someone abuses a fluffy that’s “not their own”

3 Likes

Completely the owners fault, making his poor fluff wear a tacky brown handkerchief like that.
Does not seem to be a break-in, the Abuser just walks in. So, it is most likely someone the owner knows & trusts. Which makes thing so much better - certainly more fun!

On a side note, if I was in a situation were I had to burglar someone, I would most certainly kill any unplanned-for fluffy that might appear, as quickly as possible.
They can talk. Recognize you by scent, even. Might get it before it defecates everywhere, something I understand many looters prefer to do themselves.

4 Likes

He wasn’t a rude invader, but still an invader nonetheless.

2 Likes