Inverted Bowl fluffy, Product testing P3.75 - By Lothmar

After dinner the trio had settled down to watch a movie. Jim felt his phone and saw he had a text.

‘Forgot a box. Will drop off shortly.’ He didn’t recognize the number but assumed it was the agent that brought flatbed by earlier. After the short, animated family comedy ended he looked down at the pillow fluffy on his lap.

“So nugget, do you need to use the litterbox?”

“Yes pwease.” Nugget added having been so amused by the movie she had willed herself into ignoring the urge. Jim had a bit of a day-dream imagining himself picking up nugget and squeezing her out onto Flatbeds back due to his shape. Thankfully, it was only momentary.

He didn’t like the idea that Hasbio had considered the idea of testing him as a living litterbox pal but he could certainly understand why. The idea of a litterbox trained to come to the fluffy seemed very useful. Especially a series with a stain resistant and easy to clean back fluff.

“Fwatbed use bocks in safewoom den.” Flatbed added as he too realized he had been holding it to see the end of the movie.
Jim chuckled seeing flatbed make the litterbox dash till he rounded the corner. He paused hearing a knock at the front door.

“I’ll be right back nugget.” He added pulling up the chair pillow to the front of the litterbox so she could hang part in and part out as he went to the front door.

“Otay daddeh.” Nugget added humming to herself in preparation.
He rounded the corner to the front door and took a peak. Sure enough it was the field agent from before.

“Forgot this.” He added taking the box from under his akimbo arm and presenting it forward with both hands.

“What’s this?” Jim added curiously.

“General personal effects, should be itemized in the copy of what you signed.” The agent added with a pause as he took the envelope out from earlier unfolded the signed documents and realized he hadn’t torn off this guys copy earlier either. He prayed this guy was chill. “Sorry, forgot that too.” He added rubbing the back of his head.

Jim chuckled. “Quite alight so long as there wasn’t anything time sensitive, I guess…” Jim added looking over the paperwork.

“Nope. You want me to stick around while you verify everything~” the agent added being a little in a hurry to get back out there since he needed to be somewhere in thirty minutes but the drive was only ten so he had a little wiggle room.

“Nope, don’t worry about it.” Jim said with a pause. “Say, whats this Sample collection frame?”

“Oh uhm… I think that’s for the uh.” He added looking through the papers. “Stud reimbursement on page three.”

“Ew…” Jim added reading over the portion of the contract.

“Just don’t call me to ship it back.” The agent chuckled deciding to be more tactful then ‘Be happy we washed it after this morning’ as he waved goodbye and set out back to the mall deciding to do a bit of shopping before his daughter was ready for pickup.

Jim stepped inside and closed the door as he took out his pocket knife and cut the tape. He opened the box and took out a small personal grooming kit that he placed in the fluffy bathroom which included everything from toothbrush to hoof buffer and clips. He then went into the saferoom where flatbed was at the end of pinching off a loaf most sour.

He set down an old ball and stuffy friend into the toy pile, before moving a square shaped wooden frame from the bottom of the pet bed. He set the frame on top of the counter and dropped the bed next to Nuggets.

“Fwatbeds bed an’ toysies?” He added after carefully burying his turd with his back legs and shaking one off after another to try and flick any clinging litter in his hooves off back into the tray before stepping out.

“Yup, all your stuff.” Jim adds seeing a piece of paper taped to the backside of the wood frame with pictured diagram instructions. Flatbed paused curious as to what the nice mister was doing but instead decided to pick up his old stuffy friend and give it a hug. It was shaped like a large foal and when the body was pressed the legs squeezed inward to roughly replicated a ‘hug’.

“Can fwatbed show nugget his toys?” The fluffy asked curiously when he realized she wasn’t there.

“Yes you may, just make sure to bring them back to the saferoom when you are done.” Jim added finding the latch from the instruction as the sawhorse like wooden frame opened.
Flatbed muffled a ‘thank you’ with his mouth full of stuffy toy and went to see his new friend and keep her company since daddy seemed busy.

Jim untied some twine from a parcel that had been packed inside. Inside there was a box of vials and a device somewhat similar to a foal in a can in size but thankfully non transparent when he saw the service end and realized it was equivalent to a flesh light in function. He examined the other end and discovered that it opened and you could replace the vial inside with a new one when they’d been filled. He closed that end back up and found the mounting bracket for it on the underside of the fluffy sized saw horse and then turned around the wrapping parcel realizing it was a fluffy hide with fluff on the other side. He draped it over the frame and it kind of looked like a fluffy.

“Wonder why they didn’t include a fake head and tail?” Jim thought aloud before quickly deciding it was likely so the fluffies wouldn’t get attached to the enfie toy more then necessary. Jim now had a decision on where to put it…

No way was he leaving it in his room or the safe room. The bathroom was used somewhat frequently and he didn’t want nugget to see it. The closet of the safe room was possible but he didn’t want to move a bunch or stuff or associate the sorry box room with other things. He paused stepping into the hallway as he opened the sliding door to the washer and dryer in the wall. He had some space between the wall and washer he had been using for detergent boxes but he could relocate the powder to another closet or even the upper cabinets above the set if he moved some things to higher shelfs to limit the weight to the lowest. He moved the box and a sure enough there was room.

As he stood there admiring his use of space flatbed paused as he passed him with the stuffy friend in his mouth and dropped it. “Nice mistah find cowwectow fwend?” Flatbed added with a bit of a nervous ‘oh geeze, I don’t like talking about this’ look as he sat down and rubbed the back of his head with his hoof.

“And this is where it will be if you need to use it.” He added partially closing the door but leaving a slight bend in it so the fluffy could hook their hoof or snout and mouth if aside. Jim added in a similar tone that suggested he was interested in getting this talk over with promptly. He knelt down and placed his own hand on the fluffies shoulder. “Just remember, no special huggies with nugget without my permission.”

There was a pause at this and jim saw flatbed putting together an idea in his head. ‘Oh no.’

“. . .Wait.” Flatbed said as if to imply he had never considered the idea before. Afterall he had his collector friend and most of the fluffies flatbed knew had been foals save for a few playdates the last week or two had in preparation for his assignment here to ensure his temperament with differently abled fluffies.

“Remember, only bad fluffies don’t listen to daddy. You’re not a bad fluffy are you?” Jim added and watched as flatbeds train of thought instantly derailed, did a 720 flip and landed on new tracks thanks to Hasbio coding.

“Nuuu~ fwatbed wisten to daddeh, pwomise be gud fwuffie.” He added with a sniffle of fear in losing his new home and friend.

Jim smirked for a moment. “Good boy flatbed.” He added feeling the true cementing of flatbeds acceptance of him as his owner now that he finally referred to him as dad properly. “Now lets go get Nugget, she’s gonna be mad at me~”

“Wace 'ou!” Flatbed added spinning in place as he took off around the corner… Only to double back to pick up the toy he had dropped in the hallway with his mouth and run it back into the saferoom before doubling back to the hallway as his daddy walked casually to give the fluffy a chance to catch up.

The next three days came and went. Flatbed was getting used to carrying nugget and she very much enjoyed moving about. They had tried a few ideas on how the fluffies could load nugget onto flatbeds back by themselves without much luck. Though the efforts certainly brought them closer and were entertaining enough antics. Such as using a set of foam block ramps and a block to roll nugget up to the top of a makeshift bridge and then have her shift sideways to roll down on her own power onto the awaiting flatbed. She certainly rolled down… And over her friend laying at the bottom of the ramp.

For now he’d just need to make do with placing her forward on Flatbeds back and putting down a pad to catch accidents since the two still weren’t very ‘dexterous’ in their dismounting attempts either and could cause a mess if she rolled off into an unemptied litterbox onto some poop. Nugget had a rinseable sheet (tarp) that he had been putting over her bed for when he had to go out for an extended period but soon found that now that she was getting used to potentially moving around again she had a desire to use the litterbox again instead. It was annoying but he understood that she wanted to make him proud that she used the litterbox like a ‘good fluffy’ so he could not be mad at her.

It was finally Saturday, petition day. After lunch he sat down in his lazy boy of judgement before the two fluffies on the living room floor.

“Daddy will now hear his fluffies petitions. You may discuss with each other before deciding if you so wish.” He added pretending to be aloof as he sat back in his chair and gripped the arm rests like a throne.

After a few hushed whispers the two sat ready.

“Yes nugget?” He said looking at the bouncing pillow attempting to crane her head instead of raising a hoof.

“nugget wike fwatbed. Fwuffy gud fwend. Can nugget appwobe keepin’ him?” She added with an heir of authority as if she had final say.

Jim laughed heartily. “You know what nugget, Daddy accepts your petition.” He had actually planned on talking to her after a whole week had passed on this issue. This made the favor very easy to grant. “You’ve been so good it wont even cost you any sketties.” He added picking up a squeaky gavel and giving it ‘squeak’ of authority as if a law had been ratified.

Nugget burbled excitedly and found herself leaning into flatbed as he gave her a ‘thank you’ hug. He smiled in true appreciation.
“And you flatbed?” He added sternly.

“Since fwend ask fo’ fwatbed, fwatbed ask fo’ fwend.” He added looking up to Jim. “Can nugget be fwatbeds speshuw fwend?”

Jim sat up watching nugget swoon, rolling onto her side. He set the gavel down on the nearby table and turned her back onto her stomach as she slowly came to. “Is this what you want nugget?”

“oO yes daddeh, yes…” Nugget added practically vibrating with anticipation of having a special friend as her daddy sat back in contemplation.

“You realize that just being special friends does not mean I will approve of you having special huggies without my permission, correct? Such a request is very important and may come with a great price, are you willing to forgo sketti day?” Jim added as his eyes locked onto flatbeds.

“no cawe. Nugget an’ daddy~” He added with a hoof to his chest. “fiww hewe. Mowe den any sketties ebah hab.”

“We’ll see about that after you try my spaghetti tomorrow.” Jim added with a smirk. It was in the terms of his contract that he needed to test flatbeds capacity to ferry a pregnant Dam anyway. Two foals with one stone.

“Very well then, flatbed I hereby recognize you as Nuggets special friend. You have my blessing to be together and consummate the marriage.” He added with a squeak of his toy gavel.

The two looked with faces that said ‘Consu-what?’

Jim sighed. “You two can have special huggies tonight.”

Flatbed hopped about and prancing in place for joy while nugget wiggled till she rolled a full circuit once to the left before rolling back once to the right. She was getting a bit more active now that she no longer relied on him as much to move her around. Flatbed and Nugget then snuggled together on the carpet, emotionally exhausted from the roller-coaster of feelings as they took a nap together.

‘Looks like a good idea…’ Jim thought leaning back in his own chair.

12 Likes

:smiley:
I’m so happy for them!
I’m glad such classically outcast and miserable fluffies have such a good loving owner and each other. I hope their relationship remains strong and that all their bebehs are heathy. I mean, bowl fluffies breeding with (earthy?) fluffies seems like a recipe for stillborn mutants. A big mutant bowl fluff and an (Earthy?) seems disastrous! :C

2 Likes

Yup two earthies (bowl / toughy x earthy / pillow) so probably a mostly earthy litter but who knows.

I did chuckle at the idea of an inverted bowl pegasus due to the wings in the bowl. xD

3 Likes

Bowl of wings fluffy? The new mascot of buffalo wild wings.

2 Likes