Invited # 19 (By: FallenAngel)

invited19-w

Now the fun begins ladies and gentlemen.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

150 Likes

Hell yeah! Nature fights back!

10 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about !

25 Likes

Love it. First + second panel is awe inspiring.

4 Likes

God damn finally. You really kept us waiting. Makes it all the sweeter.

6 Likes

ezgif-3-52df834008cc

8 Likes

You’ve gotta give [icy Fluff] there credit, humans wouldn’t generally react to a plant tearing off the arm of their father who was trying to kill a sibling by then trying to do it themselves.

Its born of stupidity and ignorance. But its like a kid laughing at Carrie even louder while she lights people on fire. Or hockey checking the Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Instead of flinching or crawling forward to hug him he/she decided to finish the job.

Still hoping the unborn don’t suffer for the mother’s actions. It pops up a strange amount in “justice” works, where blameless siblings suffer to avenge a rejected child.
Or that they get a better fate than the others at least, since “sins of the father” is a Grimm fairy tale staple. Maybe turned into flowers instead of mulched into manure, body and soul.

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: writing takes time and layout so I do make sure it comes a good impact…and the big guns are coming out.

Also…its NOT acorn doing that, he just couldn’t moved anymore just heavy breathin atm.

7 Likes

Sweat, sweat, sweat retribution! looks like Leafy isn’t dead!

So the crow several pages back was just set dressing or will it swoop in and kill the snowy white flully brat next page?

4 Likes

Something tells me it’s not leafy

1 Like

You done goofing, Leafy will make living fertiliser of you.

3 Likes

SXHG5

5 Likes

How are you producing 1-2 pages everyday day? On top with that, amazing art and coloring, AND a good story. You can also convey great emotions!

2 Likes

I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

1 Like

I’m going out on a limb here and guessing:

• FallenAngel is in good practise and draws a lot, and thus is fast and efficient when making art
  • Simple, low effort art style that leverages skills it took a good while to acquire; composition, perspective, overlap, color use, storytelling, lettering
  • Inspiration. After lurking and reading FallenAngel has formulated an idea for a story they feel like they want to get out. Inspired work is usually faster.
  • A professional type mind set around production realities. Often comes with experience.

Not gonna pretend like I know the answer though. @FallenAngel007 does.

5 Likes

Die, you sociopathic shit rats. I’ve got my snacks ready for this one. It gon’ be gud.

1 Like

Oh wow :sweat_smile: not really i started few pages from the start of the story in advance, thats how i do it but i guess i got excited and keep pushing two pages :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile: but unless my work knock i might like stop a day or so…or only 1 page the next day.

3 Likes

Dude, the story kickass! Makes me excited for next page!

1 Like

Let’s get the party started =doom ost background=

1 Like

The one thing I know about spirits is you never piss them off, and death is one of the kinder fates they can give you.

2 Likes