Invited # 22 (By: FallenAngel)

So they’re treated as a group then rather than as individuals?

I suppose it makes sense from a plant perspective, although Leafy does seem to understand their side of it. At least Yellow can fall back on ignorance, having not heard the rules explained due to its father and Smarty Babbeh.

2 Likes

Your forgot the stand’s effective range (being 0)

1 Like

omg yesss, don’t mess with Leafy bitches!

1 Like

YAY GO BIRB GO LEAFY!!

1 Like

Making the smarty watch is wonderfully sadistic.

3 Likes

Its part his punishment of his pride and ignorance Leafy now show him all the error him and his herd has done.

2 Likes

Let me guess, the milk plants are now filled up with digestive juices to make the decomposition process faster

2 Likes

HmmmmmmHmmmmmmm :thinking: close, but even better :smiling_imp: sooooonnn

3 Likes

Everytime I read this the black ops theme 115 always goes on my head I love it keep up the amazing job

2 Likes

Will the stupid shitrats understand why he’s being punished or will he just keep saying their “gud fwuffoes” and leafy’s just a monster and has no reason to kill them.

2 Likes

Fuck that. They all die.

1 Like

Loving the comic book-like look of Leafy in the first panel. Very chilling.

1 Like

Something like that.

Oh Yeah

1 Like

Figures as much, with their horrid entitled bratty attitudes, consequences and punishment are an alien concept to them.

I hope Leafy whips them with a thorny vine on the face every time they scream that there “gud fwuffoes,” man the nerve of some fluffies saying bald-faced lies.

1 Like

Hehehe… That moment when you hear silence… Then Heavy Metal starts playing in the background…

His name is Leafy… But he is known for another name…

He is the FLUFFYSLAYER…

Rip and tear until its done…

1 Like

And now I’m hearing the music from when the bad guys opened the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

1 Like

Lol do they not notice their father and sibling getting tortured by Leafy and Faust?

1 Like

Leafy cast a sealed spell in each section of the garden, if u will notice page 19, Acorn heard a whispering voice casting a spell.:point_up:

2 Likes

So he(?) did! I did not put that together. Whoops!

1 Like