Invited # 22 (By: FallenAngel)

invited22-w

And now the brats’ turn.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

159 Likes

Wondered what all the plants would do if the rules were not followed.

13 Likes

Ok, I was hoping Leafy would go Poison Ivy, not friggin’ Swamp Thing! (Loving it, btw)

13 Likes

Baby bird’s name is Faustus? What a cute baby bird!!

7 Likes

FOR ACORN!!

13 Likes

You’ll soon find out :point_up:

5 Likes

stops loading m1 and watches the plant thing

3 Likes

This is going to be the fluffy version of “You get what you fucking deserve” and I love it.

9 Likes

if someone was to voice leafy, who would you guys think would be best for the job?

3 Likes

starts giggling like and idiot this is gonna be exciting

3 Likes

I can sense what’s coming next and if I’m right it’s delicious.

3 Likes

Hans… Get ze flammenwafner… Ze heavy flammenwafner…

2 Likes

The Tales Foundry guy.

2 Likes

To be fair, the rules are to drink the milk once per fay. Yellow hasn’t exceeded that even if he/she is trying to at the moment.

Pinkie’s wrath may save him. Or not, Leafy is pretty pissed.
Hopefully not “kill the unborn” pissed though. They’re still as innocent as Acorn.

4 Likes

Yes but the rule is one fruit a day, at the start of their “invasion” all 3 foals drinking each fruit already, the spoiled pink taking the big fruit while the two brothers on under develop fruits.

If the pinky brat werent a bestes babbeh , she would have shared that big fruit with her siblings but didnt hence they broke the rule of the milk plant.

3 Likes

Wow great story so far, I can only wonder what’s in store for the rest…death and dismemberment…:smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Leafy, quite the badass. Of course the ‘bestest’ bitch can’t conceive of the hurt she’s about to experience. I’d say endure, but we all know the brats can’t endure shit. They expect everything they want and sociopathically lack the comprehension that consequences for them exist. Acorn’s whole family must now pay the price. Isn’t that right, Faust? :kissing:

3 Likes

Name: Babbeh

Class: Bestest

Strengths:

• Assertive personality
  • Foraging skills
  • Great size

Weaknesses:

• Poor situational awareness
  • No instinct of self-preservation
11 Likes

Awesome story, I can’t wait for new page