Invited # 24 (By: FallenAngel)

Glorious. Absolutely glorious

7 Likes

Ah, i see Leafy likes a lot the Chomper. Can relate.

2 Likes

Look how the turntables.

4 Likes

Ok thanks will remember that :+1:

4 Likes

Wait for acorn’s bitchy moms version :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

:point_up:

3 Likes

Forced abortion having the stillborn foals eaten right in front of her by plants?

6 Likes

Man oh man. I can’t even imagine how this is all gonna end.

3 Likes

maniacal laughter

3 Likes

Smarty Abuse is Hugbox.

6 Likes

Really enjoying these come-upins. Great job.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Acorn’s mother to get what she deserves! “Babbehs awe fow huggies and wuv!” They say- when they ignore, abuse, and kill unwanted foals. As well as treating the wanted “pwetty” babies unequally. If the huggies and wuv statement was true, this wouldn’t be the case

Play stupid games- win stupid prizes!

6 Likes

I love how you’re taking your time and drawing it out in great detail. I hope you’re enjoying drawing it as much as we are seeing it.

5 Likes

Hmm, bestest is too big for any one mouth. Guess it’s time for some teamwork.

~Each head grabs a half and pulls it apart~

3 Likes

See? I knew those fluffies would become nummies! Talk about a delicious turn of events!

(I might suggest the fluffies-as-food tag)

6 Likes

Oh yes I do, just thinking bout the next scene and the delicious things to do with these brats :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Funny most mares keep saying that but kills or eat those “poopie babbeh” or “munstah babbeh” Winter arrive so’s karma by Nekuchan shows what of a bitch a mare sometimes do due to their programming.

Would cry and drama for “fo wuv and hugs” ONLY for colorful babbehs or bestes babbeh and snub the poor alicorns or earthie fluffy, of course not all some love all their babbehs.

4 Likes

I think this is the best instant karma thing I have ever seen, it’s just wonderful.

3 Likes

Poor non-bestest Babbehs. They never even knew what they were doing was against the rules.

Preemptive poor unborn innocents too I guess.

3 Likes

But suppose one is an earthtone Alicorn like poor Acorn? Or a wee Derp?

1 Like