Invited # 24 (By: FallenAngel)

Oh yes I do, just thinking bout the next scene and the delicious things to do with these brats :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Funny most mares keep saying that but kills or eat those “poopie babbeh” or “munstah babbeh” Winter arrive so’s karma by Nekuchan shows what of a bitch a mare sometimes do due to their programming.

Would cry and drama for “fo wuv and hugs” ONLY for colorful babbehs or bestes babbeh and snub the poor alicorns or earthie fluffy, of course not all some love all their babbehs.

4 Likes

I think this is the best instant karma thing I have ever seen, it’s just wonderful.

3 Likes

Poor non-bestest Babbehs. They never even knew what they were doing was against the rules.

Preemptive poor unborn innocents too I guess.

3 Likes

But suppose one is an earthtone Alicorn like poor Acorn? Or a wee Derp?

1 Like

Hellgremlin Smarty, yes.
Smarty-friend, no.

3 Likes

Ah yay! CHOMP that CHOMK

3 Likes

Ah, such orgasmic carnage… t’is glorious!!!

(I’m gonna need a cigarette after this)

4 Likes

Y’know it’s ironic if all her babbehs (Acorn) were for luv then this whole situation probably wouldn’t have happened.

2 Likes

(takes a drink a la Lucille Bluth) Good for Leafy.

2 Likes

Or it still would have happened, but Acorn would be devoured as well.

3 Likes

Keyword is probably

1 Like

you break the rules, the rules break you

I see fallenangel post, I like it
xD

6 Likes

you took the words right out of my mouth

2 Likes

Since they’re innocent, I can’t see the plants doing that. Hopefully she’s far enough along that they can survive outside of her and he raised right while she gets munched.

She ate whispering flowers. Her tummy babies are doomed

1 Like

Nope, FallenAngel already said the entire herd including the unborn foals are all going to die, I asked about it in the previous pages and he said they’re gonna die too.

2 Likes

That just seems out of character for Leafy & co.

2 Likes

As Mr_Owl Pointed out she ate the flowers that Leafy said never to eat.

3 Likes

And how did you know what is and what is not out of character for him?

1 Like