Invited # 24 (By: FallenAngel)

The fact that he let Acorn in without killing him right away just tells me that he doesn’t hurt innocents, which to me means he wouldn’t hurt the unborn.

1 Like

They eat what their mother eats, so…

1 Like

So are the flowers toxic or something? Or do they eat whatever eats them from the inside out? Weird-ass botany isn’t my strong point. Of course, neither is regular botany.

1 Like

YEEEEESSSSSS this is great

2 Likes

More!! MORE BLOOD!!! MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! ADD THEIR SKULLS FOR KHORNE!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

I registered here after lurking for a while because of your work, @FallenAngel007. I’m really enjoying what you’ve done so far. I noticed your output has slowed down, but having ready why you were so prolific? Awesome! Glad work is busy since that pays the bills :slight_smile:

I don’t know if you’d do commissions, but your style is certainly something worth paying for :slight_smile:

1 Like

Prolific? Oh i dont think so :sweat_smile: im just newbie here, there are other great artists here before me which inspire me to join here.

Well if i slowed is cause of work , but will post once its done.

Normally I do comish also. You can pm me for questions

2 Likes

Man I can’t WAIT for the next one!! Hopefully we see the fat bitch get hers!

1 Like

“Babbehs nu nummies, babbehs for luv”
Yeah well, ya’ll shoulda thought about that before bein’ a hypocrite and wanting Acorn dead, ye shits. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sadly thats part of the fluffy programming wheb they are created that mothers will hate runts, alicorns and earthie colors. But some mares over come these and love all babies.

1 Like

Never buy Purebreds.

Shop from breeders who mix brands, or your friendly local mad scientist.

1 Like

Had to loop that for 2 minutes…

2 Likes