Invited # 29 (By: FallenAngel)

invited29-w

These two will ends short. Will focus on Acorn bitch mother.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

132 Likes

“The plants are just taking back what you stole from them!!!”

Does this mean the plants somewhat allowed acorn to take from them?

18 Likes

Bottom two panels have lovely decorative qualities.

10 Likes

He was told to poop in a specific place. Meaning fertilizer. He provided a service, converting energy from one plant to physical matter that can be supplied to another.

16 Likes

Acorn was allowed to take because he was a good fluffy. The others came and plundered without care.

12 Likes

Wait, the mother yet lives?! I thought she just got dissolved?

Edit, read back just realized there are two Mummahs. I didn’t realize that before. Pink with purple hair had already given birth, the Foals she was dissolved with must be both Acorn’s siblings and half-siblings. Five Babbehs plus Acorn means three to a litter.
Red and blond is his own mother, and pregnant again.

The unborn innocents may yet survive to care for the invalid Acorn!

10 Likes

At first, Leafy took pity on the staving alicorn foal, gave him just enough food to sate his hunger, and send him on his way, but Acorn begged to stay and promised to work to earn his keep, it was covered in the early pages.

5 Likes

Well Acorn follow the rules, the cabbages are only eaten those fallen from the source same with the berries, these two brothers of smarty just start cobbling everything they see as food like locust.

8 Likes

Thank you, as see how these two don’t care still as long as they eat :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

damn dont mess with leafy and/or it’s metal garden. poor acorn, needs love

2 Likes

The nerve of these fluffies, this is why a lot of people(and nature) hate them, under that cutesy exterior is an annoying entitled brat.

And the difference between them and Acorn is, Acorn is smart and understand actions have consequences(cannon say Alicorns are really smart, almost human level)

3 Likes

The cabbages have eyes, they can see your sins

9 Likes

Let me reword my sentence better.

Since the plants are shown to be somewhat sentient like Leafy. In the beginning, did they allow Acorn to take from them, or do they only become active after a certain amount of their “Bodies” are destroyed?

1 Like

You would think the death throes of its herd would of, y’know, alerted its greedy ass that something was up.

3 Likes

Fallen, thank you for continuing this series, I love waking up to a new part being uploaded.

4 Likes

“Babbeh nu nummies, Babbeh fo wuv n huggies!”

Oh little mother. You are so so so wrong.

4 Likes

I think if they plants are eaten/harmed directly they attack. The discarded parts are no longer needed hence why those parts can be eaten.

5 Likes

I agree with blibber, I feel like acorn taking the fallen food while the others took straight from the plant is like someone taking your loose hair from a your hairbrush vs ripping it from your head

4 Likes

Well acorn was told only to drink once a day from the milk plant, so it would have time to replenish itself, and to only eat the leaves and berries that have fallen from the plants. And lastly he has to work and tend to the garden in order to live there…

5 Likes

Eeeexcelleeeeent… Let their pain and abuse be sang by the bards and dirges for years to come!!!

2 Likes