Invited # 42 (By: FallenAngel)

invited42-w

This partly revealin a bit of my fluffyverse Leafy’s mistress was part of the research group when it was been made.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

134 Likes

AWESOME love this story so far!

2 Likes

Turn him into a butterfly!

I mean that in the worst way possible.

7 Likes

I read your commics like three times already. I’m addicted, god I need way more lmfao

5 Likes

yes! This is what I wanted to see! the smarty tried to smack talked or say he’s a “good fluffy” he gets hit! I hope the vine will grow more sharp thorns and go up and down shredding the vermin’s mouth!

We will meet the true ower of the garden, and seeing He/She is updated on what’s going on, I’m guessing their house is a mixture of classical fairy and modern esthetics XD

4 Likes

The Mistress… Is gonna make Acorn into a full and complete fluffy!?!

3 Likes

Same! This is one of the best, and Marvel/DC should take notes how to keep a crowd

3 Likes

A Fuzzy with an organic component replacing the computer chip?

So magic actually was used in this universe to make Fluffies.

I kinda intended it that way in my universe. Jackie can’t generate new Fluffy life from scratch because she doesn’t acknowledge the supernatural. She just mutates existing tissue, and can only modify them in certain ways.

1 Like

It was suppose to be on its few ingredients when creating them but it never completed due to “the raid” in the facility. Not only the prototype was released, the mistress’ research were stolen,this cause her concern and Hasbio falls to deaf ears, this is why she quits and Hasbio continue its production of its flawed fluffies.

Noone in the company knows she was a witch as she was in disguised.

She managed to track everyone who stole her research and left them for dead by curse or “hug” the greens to death.

Things bump in the night exist in my fluffyverse it shared an ackward existence with humans and fluffies.

7 Likes

cool i love the fantasy touch

1 Like

Make the smarty a flesh angel with his ribs as wings uwu

3 Likes

As a hungry, hungry lorehound I would love to see even more of this story and lore.

3 Likes

It will be tackling a bit here and there in future stories.:blush:

3 Likes

This story is great you’re talented, I always want to see it happen later

1 Like

Like a fluffy “blood-eagle”? A “blooderfly”?

Yeah, let’s go with that.

1 Like

It seems like smarties have a bad habit of drawing attention to themselves when it’s only gonna get 'em deader.

1 Like

We have been trying just like you we are not perfect. For us we are giants compared to the fluffy that can hide in places where we can’t get to this is why we try and try to make tools that can do the job. H83 AMU, a short story (Commissioned for Reddith83r) (InfraredTurbine)

2 Likes

Thats an awesome story :+1: