Invited # 45 (By: FallenAngel)

invited45-w

Acorn finally waked up! As if nothing happens or is it?

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

150 Likes

We still need to see the brutality for the blue smarty. :triumph:

Acorn :hugs:

13 Likes

There will be traces of the carnage, or perhaps some fluffy-shaped plants…

11 Likes

Yyyeahhh… it is probably best for him not to remember the herd. Wouldn’t want the lil’ fella’s self esteem and happiness to be weighed down by the awful things the herd said and did to him in the past. That, and even when someone(s) is/are awful, it’s not hard for their victims to still feel some sort of guilt. Acorn deserves no guilt.
Time to move on with his life as a proud and flourishing garden floof. ;<;

16 Likes

Literally yelled when I saw the notification. What are you doing to me?
Also I’m looking forward to cute moments with Leafy/Emma and brutal moments with herds and smarties (pog for the garden)

If you don’t mind me asking, I hope it’s not a spoiler, but did Misstress create the garden/plants or they were already magical and she’s just taking care of them?

9 Likes

I’d like to think that, whatever is left of the smarty is just a small blue smudge on the ground

1 Like

Part magical part genetic made, she loves experimenting things mostly plants.

5 Likes

Lov your art style cant wait for more of this its the perfect blend

1 Like

Here I thought he was just gonna think it was a bad dream till the last panel. ~chuckle~

2 Likes

Acorn is a little darling who deserves a good safe life.

5 Likes

Not to get all idealistic, but Acorn’s kindness earned him kindness in return, enabling survival. That’s the basic social compact as it exists in all societies and I mean, I’m always in favor of seeing it win out for somebody.

6 Likes

Ahem…

Hey 'ou, ‘ou am finawwy awake ‘ou wewe twyin’ to cwoss dah bowdew, wight? wawked wite into that impewiaw ambush, same as us, an’ that thief obah dewe.

4 Likes

Will we ever see what happened to the blue smarty?

2 Likes

Oh nu! it da dwagon of ta skiram
Wun way!
i nu do anything! i nu wan die on die slice!

1 Like

hooray 3 cheers for acorn

1 Like

The scope of this story grew so well, I’m impressed, dude. Would you mind if I use Leafy and Faust as a crossover in the future?

3 Likes

Sure just show me when you did, noted Faust center eye only opens when Leafy’s mistress calls so.

3 Likes