Iris' new home part 5 By LimitBreak

Iris’ new home part 5 By LimitBreak

It is Monday and Emily was addressing her audience.

“I want everyone to meet Iris. This poor mare was abandoned by her owner likely because she got tired of her. Like many pet owners they only get the young ones, but as soon as their pets grow to full maturity they are no longer interested. Owners then no longer like the responsibility that comes after. Poor Iris here was on her way to the incinerator had it not been from yours truly, mills all over Miami are running out of funds, more and more fluffies like Iris here are ‘euthanized’, they simply no longer have the funds.” That was the only truth Emily said in that entire talk.

Iris also knew that that bit over her mummah Julie abandoning her because she grew tired of her was not true. She remembered how her mummah Julie gave her away with a heavy heart. Iris did not know why, only that her mummah Julie could not keep her anymore, not because she grew tired of her…

“Iris darling, say something to the people helping you here.”

3 hours before…

Emily had taken Iris to a groomer, Iris’ fluff almost shined, so clean it was. the groomers put extra-long eye lashes, her mane was thoroughly washed, conditioned, and then added highlights. Iris’ hooves were gently sanded down to remove visible calluses and then put leather treatment ointment, they looked clean and felt like a newborn ‘babbeh’. Emily was waiting on the reception when she was called a couple of hours later. Emily gave a flirty whistle when she saw iris.

“Holy crap, even Lucius would go straight for you, now let’s go home and rehearse.”

“Alright let’s go over again, I don’t want any fuck ups.” said Emily.

“After I introduce you and tell them about your mommy Julie, you will tell them what?”

With her throat tight and with tears in her eyes Iris said as she was told to say.

“Mummah Juwie nu wike Iwis nu mowe…” Knowing that she was lying Iris started to cry.

“Holy shit that sells it pretty well, and what will you tell them after?”

“Nue mummah Emiwy sav Iwis am giv bestest housies and wuv.” Said Iris, all the while remembering her rape.

“Very good, we will sit over there for a couple of hours listening to music and engaging the audience, you will thank both donors and new subscribers. Okay? Do not answer that you don’t have an option. five minutes to showtime.”

The stream started slow at first but then it tripled to even Emily’s abuse stream. Everybody was feeling sorry for Iris’ story and commenting on how someone would be so silly as to abandon such cute a fluffy.

“Just as new subscribers have noticed this is a new channel, 80% of the donations made here will go towards a mill in need of funds, the other 20% will go towards Iris! So you don’t worry about my other channel.” Said Emily

Iris had a hard time pronouncing the names Emily told her to give thanks to, but the subscriber found it adorable and would often give a $1 donation. Then it happened, someone gave a $500 donation after she heard of the 80% cut to the mills and then the 20% towards Iris. Emily has never gotten such high a donation before, her streaming system would take a cut, then the promised 80% so she would not get much out of it, but it was an amazing start. The last 30 minutes or so Emily let her audience see Iris play with her ‘toises’ as she wanted to show them her saferoom. The stream ended with one hundred subscribers or so, not a bad start for the very first session.

“You did pretty well Iris, were it not because I need to continue my other abuse streams you would have more time. So? Did you liked to be on camera?” Iris was about to start talking when Emily cut her off. “Of course you did! By the way you might start hearing screams tomorrow, just ignore them and consider yourself lucky that you are not the one behind them…” Iris then swallowed hard, she had seen firsthand the pain this seemingly cute and caring girl was capable off.

Next day it was turn for abuse streams and Caesar spent the entire weekend and Monday on his cage when he finally saw his mummah Emily on Tuesday night… carrying a cat o’ nine tails flail. “Oh Caesar, you thought mommy forgot about you?” said Emily as she was walking down the stairs waving the flail that was making swishing sounds. Before Caesar could say that he really missed her she cut him off. “You know what this is?” The stallion was starting to get nervous as he had seen that look before… on her victims, never on him or his fellow Alicorns.

“You failed me Caesar, you are a bad fluffy.”

“Nuu! Caesaw am gud fwuffy hu hu huu!”

Emily took him out of his cage and pinned him down on the raping device.

“Don’t worry, Lucius will not be here… BUT YOU WILL WISH HE WERE!!!”

The stream started and Emily told her audience about how Caesar here had messed up badly. Emily then grabbed the flail and gave it a few practice swings. She then looked at Caesar. “Sorry buddy, but this is the price of failure.” The first whack was an unpracticed one, so it landed on Caesar’s face, ripping an eye out that was sent flying across the room. The eye landed right next to a fluffy who shat himself at the sight of it. The swing also maimed part of Caesar’s face, spraying blood all over the floor. Caesar’s screams were so loud that even Iris on the second floor could hear them, she went to her beddie and tried to ignore them to no avail.

After Caesar composed himself a little, Emily lashed her flail again on his back, the intended initial target, the lash ripped parts of his fluff away were it landed, leaving three nasty marks on his back and breaking a wing. The third and last was aimed at Caesar’s rear end. This swing was delivered more accurately and left the same 3 marks but deeper. Emily unstrapped Caesar and left him on the floor thrashing and screaming in pain, his blood darkening red his already red fluff. Even the pink mare that was the victim of Caesar’s rape felt sorry for him. When Caesar finally finished trashing in pain Emily got close to him and knelt looking at his remaining eye, daring him to call her dummeh or munstah, but Caesar seemed to know better, he just gave her a painful look, as he should.

“you seem to have learnt your lesson.” Caesar was still reeling in pain as Emily put him on the table that she uses to work on fluffies. Caesar was standing like a champ, he clenched his teeth, his legs were shaking, his rear ones almost giving in, but otherwise standing.

“You impress me Caesar, and chat seems to agree.”

She was right… to an extent, some of her chat wanted her to finish the job, others to let him live.

“Time for a poll then.”

75% of the poll agreed to let him live.

“What a bunch of hugboxers, alright, lets patch him up.” Emily went to her supply locker and looked for bandages, rubbing alcohol, and antibiotic gel. Emily only bandaged up the area of the missing eye. She then applied the rubbing alcohol on the cuts, each one causing Caesar to scream in pain, almost making him fall, but still he stood his ground. Emily then put a generous amount of antibiotics into each wound and bandaged them up. Emily was both impressed and proud of him, had she not run out of content the punishment would have been less severe. While there were lots of fluffies still left on mills around the Miami area, Emily made a promise to herself to only kill smarties and bratty mares, but she was running out of said fluffies… she would have to drive to another county to find new victims.

Though the wounds were properly dressed Emily noticed that Caesar was still in crippling pain. Emily went to her locker again and searched for yet another kit, inside there were several vials, she grabbed one and filled the contents in a syringe. Measuring and tapping the contents to make sure they were ready; Emily went back to Caesar who upon seeing the syringe finally backed away.

“Relax and trust mommy, this won’t hurt… much. Now stay still and turn around.” Emily held Caesar’s butt with her left hand and with her dexterous hand and mouth removed the safety cap and injected the contents onto Caesar. Caesar almost came at the relief, the morphine dosage was a bit more than intended, Emily had to be careful on the amount as a high enough amount could kill Caesar, but Caesar was in crippling pain, so she injected a bit more than the amount recommended.

“Alright that is it for today fellas, come by tomorrow to continue with our favorite heartless mare!” That night Emily gave Caesar some pain killers and sleeping pills. She was sure that the constant pain would make Caesar go into the ‘wan die’ stage if left unattended.

Emily then addressed both Lucius and Nero. “Alright listen you two, leave Caesar alone and don’t try to wake him, that is it.”

Coal had now gotten used to her missing teeth and rapes, things could not possibly get worse, right? The following day Emily strapped Coal to a different contraption, this one was in the shape of an X.

“All things come to a close Coal.” Said Emily as she was tightening her restrains, “Even your suffering.”

“Daddeh Twevow pick Coaw?” Said Coal hopefully.

“Look around you, if you thought that you would have a happy ending, then you have not been paying attention.” Said Emily as she pressed a very sharp but small knife on Coal’s muzzle. “Let’s start shall we?”

Emily started her stream and reminded everybody about Coal and how she had rejected her litter of two brown Alicorns. After constant rapes and tortures, she was begging for her daddy Trevor and her babbehs, too bad, her daddy had long forgotten about her.

“This is the last time I hurt you Coal I promise, no rapes either, so yeah, you got lucky Nero will not be the one finishing the job.” Said Emily as she was slowly pressing the short knife on her leg just above her hoof. “I know of a guy who loves fluff, regardless of color as he mixes and matches his designs.” With practiced hands Emily started to skin off Coal. Coal’s wails were bone chilling, and she began to shit herself. Iris heard the wails and started to tremble in horror, she wondered who those screams belonged to along with what Emily could possibly be doing to that fluffy.

Coal was in the wan die stage by the time Emily was halfway through. Emily was disappointed, she was not even an hour into the stream which was scheduled for four. She should have had her raped one last time, this time by Nero, then skinned and finally eaten by Boxer. It is what it is, after only an hour and a half Emily was done skinning Coal. Emily’s butcher apron was almost completely covered in blood, she needed more practice, she had seen this process done with much less of a mess. She then selected some prime meat pieces for Nero. She discarded the head and left the bones for boxer who loved to chew on them. The stream ended and Emily still had others for the week.

The reality however was that she did not have anything for the following week. Well, there was Iris… but Emily did not have nowhere near enough the amount needed for a breeder stallion that she saw on a mill dedicated for them, what was worse is that mare’s gestation time was three long months. Emily would have to come up with something in the meantime.

One day on a weekend that Emily did not stream she decided to check on Iris who was playing with her ball. Emily had bought her six blocks, one of which had the four basic mathematical symbols, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and another that had the equal symbol. Emily noticed a set of blocks were in correct order to add up to six.

“Hey, you fluffball, set those blocks so they add up to two.” Emily asked her several mathematical questions several of which Iris got wrong, the only questions that Iris got wrong were a few division, multiplication and a big addition one, as expected. “I am impressed, we will do this on the stream, just do this, it will not matter if you get a few wrong.” Emily looked at Iris’ food bowl and noticed that it was half full. “Why are you not eating? I measure that thing correctly; it should be empty by now.”

Iris swallowed hard. “Iwis am sadies, Iwis heaws fwufies get biggest huwties.”

Emily grabbed Iris by the muzzle, gripping so hard that it hurt Iris.

“Listen to me, Didn’t I tell you to not pay attention to the screams? and another thing, you feel ‘sadies’?” Emily let go of her muzzle and pointed at her food bowl. “I don’t want to find that bowl empty ever again! Consider yourself lucky damn it! Look all around you! Those smarties and ‘bestest mummahs’ would kill you in a heartbeat to have this safe room.” Emily had seen this behavior before, when a mare stops eating on a regular basis it could spiral out of control and lead into the wan die stage. This usually happens when a mare has her ‘babbehs’ taken away from her too early. But Iris was not even pregnant, would Emily have to pamper Iris? That was a big no-no for Emily, she could not do it properly, last time she tried…

“Get ready for tomorrow, eat well and mind your own business, you should be more than happy here. Right?” Emily gave Iris a warning look, Iris farted a little at the sudden implication that something awfully bad would happen to her if she tested Emily’s patience one more time. Emily knelt next to her and caressed her mane. “I’ve heard that your kin were not yet ready when those dumbasses at PETA broke into Hasbio’s labs when you were still in development.” Emily gripped her mane, “Perhaps if you were to have been completed, your kin could indeed have been the perfect bio toy. I am sure that all that bullshit of ‘munstah fluffy, poopie babbeh, and sketties’ was an insider’s joke when still in development, something that would have been ironed out when you were ready.” Emily then let go of Iris’ head violently. “Instead we are stuck with you ungrateful shitrats. Now mind your own business, we got a show tomorrow, relax and be yourself, those hugboxers somehow have grown to like you in a single stream. Do that again tomorrow and I might consider doing something nice for you. Now finish your food and go to sleep, I want to sleep myself.”

To Be Continued…

17 Likes

I am sorry but Iris’s next chapter will be delayed significantly as I have lots of homework to go through. I have the idea very clearly in my mind but it just takes so long to draft, proofread, check for consistency and polish. I am personally proud of Caesar’s punishment as I managed to write it as I envisioned. However you as the reader can give me some much wanted input.

3 Likes

Take your time man.

It’s an interesting story so far.

I look forward to reading more.

1 Like

The lying drama part its sad this woman is expected for the view only like a harsh manager.

Hope iris will survive this poor thing :cry: