Irreversible [By BFM101]

I’m doing a quick little experiment here and playing about with chronological order, hopefully it’ll all make sense in the end but if you’re confused at first just keep reading and hopefully it’ll all come together.

“DADDEH HEWP!”

Ryan Jeffries burst through the back door and raced into his garden, the bright blue ballsack was still raping his precious Acorn even as he thundered towards them, the tears in her precious brown eyes lit a vengeful fire inside of him, and it fuelled him towards justice.

“ENFENFENFENFENF… GUD FEEWS!”

“YOU LITTLE FUCKIN MONSTER!”

“Wha…?”

The blue bastard didn’t even have time to react before a hefty leather boot slammed into his face, breaking his nose and shattering almost half of his teeth on impact. The blue unicorn went flying backwards until he was stopped suddenly by the hardwood wall of the shed, dazed and hurt, he took a moment to recover before looking up at Ryan.

“Huu, peae uh ig huttie, Ahcah ah ug fuffah.” The destruction of half his face had rendered the already incomprehensible fluff-speak into nothing more grunts and wails.

Ryan gripped the stallion by his throat, tightly squeezing him as he lifted him off the ground, the stallion choked and gasped at the restriction around his neck, his delicate back being roughly scrapped against the harsh wooden surface of the shed.

“I’m gonna enjoy this you rapist fuck.”

“UH! Ahcah uh ig ad huhhies, at ah spehuh fen!” There was a desperation in the stallions eyes, but Ryan wasn’t showing a monster like him any mercy.

With his free hand, Ryan picked up a tool from the grass, a rusted and old, but still effective gardening fork. Without any pomp or circumstance, Ryan thrust the three-pronged instrument into the stallion’s lower body, specifically into his crotch.

“UUUHHHHHH!!! UH HUH SPEHUH UMS! AHCAH UH UH AH OOH, UT POHMUH NEUH OOH IH AIN!”

Ryan gave the fork a sharp twist, several muscle and sinew both in the stallion’s nether reason, the stallion could only give a high-pitched whine as Ryan ripped the form out from him, taking his cock, balls and a large portion of skin and intestines out with him.

Ryan felt the stallion’s body twitch and shiver through his clenched fist around his neck, each tic slowly getting weaker and weaker, eventually he was satisfied that the monster was dying a slow, horrible death and tossed the dying filth to the side so he could focus on Acorn and the trauma she’s just been through.

“Daddeh, can Acown hab babbehs pwease?”

Ryan looked up from his phone and eyed down to Acorn, a brown unicorn mare with a dark green mane, smiling back at him. “What? Where did this come from?”

“Acown see pwettish babbehs on Tee-Bee, dey am bestesh fing in da wowwd, Acown wan be mummah pwease.”

“The TV, I thought I’d blocked… fuckin Hasbio. Sorry Acorn but no, we can’t afford to have any more Fluffies in here.”

“Bu… bu babbehs am bestesh fing eba.”

“Are they? Are they really? Come on Acorn, you just want them because they’re cute, but they don’t stay cute, they grown up to be selfish little brats who end up wanting their own babies and it’s a cycle I’m not getting involved in. The answer’s no Acorn, and no is final.”

Acorn looked like she was going to argue, but her mouth closed and her head dropped, tears brimming in her eyes. “Ok daddeh, Acown undastan.”

Ryan sighed. “Look Acorn, I’m not being the bad guy here, foals are a lot of work and a lot of money and I can’t afford to give you either. Without my help your foals would die and I don’t want you to be hurt that way.”

“Bu Acown be bestesh mummah an…”

“Who gives you food Acorn? Who gives you a warm bed and soft toys to play with? You can’t be a mum without my help and I can’t give you any help. I’m sorry, we can discuss this at another time but not right now.”

Acorn’s lip trembled and tears rolled down her face at the perceived injustice. “O…ok daddeh. Can Acown gu ou…ousside, wan hab west wiv bwite-baww.”

Ryan glanced out the window, it was a bright, sunny day, it might do her some good to get some fresh air.

“Ok Acorn, I’ll be out to join you once I’ve got the clothes out the dryer.”

“Dat sound gud daddeh.” Acorn’s face was still low, her voice monotone as she waddled toward the backdoor, Ryan felt bad as he opened the door for her but he had to hold to his decision, not just for his own benefits but for Acorn’s as well to prevent any risks of Smarty Syndrome.

He was willing to wait until he was in a better position financially, but he couldn’t do it right now.

“Oh my God, Acorn I’m so sorry. Are you ok?”

Ryan rushed Acorn into the house, he placed a soft towel on the countertop and lay her across it, wrapping her tightly to comfort her.

“Huu, hab wowstesh speciaw-pwace huwties, meanie stawwion gib bad huggies.”

“Fuck, Acorn I… I can’t believe… I thought the fence was secure, I thought…”

“Nu feew pwetty, hab wowstesh huwties an feew… babbehs?”

Acorn and Ryan fell silent, both of their eye drifting towards her belly, still dirty from where the blue stallion had pushed her into the mud.

“Acown hab tummeh-babbehs?”

“Acorn… I’m so sorry this happened to you, we’ll get an appointment with the Vet as soon as possible, we’ll get those things out of you as quickly as…”

“NU!”

Ryan was shocked by the sudden outburst, he looked down at Acorn, the mare trembling as she covered her belly with two protective hoofs.

“Pwease nu huwt babbehs daddeh, dey onwy wittew babbehs, neba du aneefing wong. Nu am babbeh’s fauwt dat dey come fwom bad huggies. Pwease daddeh, nu gib wowstehs huwties an foweba sweepies tu tummeh babbehs.”

Ryan’s thoughts immediately turned to questions, how he could afford to feed more mouths, how he could find the time to look after them all with his work schedule, what was he going to do with them all once they were older. But seeing the fear in Acorn’s eyes, he realised he couldn’t do that to her, he couldn’t add to her trauma by killing what she saw as innocent bystanders in her attack.

“Ok Acorn, I won’t hurt the babies. We’ll just… we’ll figure something out.”

“Fank yu daddeh, Acown wub yu.”

Acorn lifted her hoofs into an upsie pose that Ryan couldn’t resist, he softly scooped her up and lay her against his chest.

“I love you too Acorn.”

“It nu am faiw, wai daddeh be wowstesh meanie. Acown HAB tu be mummah, babbehs am da bestesh fing EBA! Huuu, huuu, huuuu.”

Acorn sulked across the garden, kicking grass and dirt as she grumbled about the meanest thing anyone had ever done to anyone else. Why was her daddy such a dummy, talking about ‘food’ and ‘money’, didn’t he know that babbehs only had milk and she made all the milk for free in her milkie places?

If only she had a way of showing her daddy how great and perfect babbehs were, if only she could had a way to make babbehs of her own that daddy would have to love because they were hers, if only she had…

“Hewwo, am dat nyu fwiend?”

…A stallion.

Acorn looked up towards the fence, on the other side there was a handsome blue stallion with a bright yellow mane. He smiled at her and waved.

“Hewwo nyu fwiend, am Macaw, whu am yu?”

“Am Acown.”

“Dat am pwetty namesie. Wai am Acown behin woody-fings?”

“Dis am Acown homesie, da woody-fing am fencie, keep meanies ousside of homesie.”

Macaw’s eyes lit up. “Su DAT am wha homesie wook wike. It wook vewy pwetty, Macaw nu hab homesie, yoose wib ousside wiv hewd an Smawty Daddeh, bu nu wive dewe nu mowe?”

“Wai nu?”

“Smawty daddeh am biggesh meanie, wan Macaw gib foweba sweepies tu udda stawwions an gb bad speciaw-huggies tu mawes. Bu Mcaw nu wan be meanie, wan be gud Fwuffy, su Macaw wun way, wan find nice mawe and hab happy famiwy togetha.”

Acron couldn’t believe her luck. “Acown wook fow speciaw-fwiend tuu, daddeh nu wet Acown hab babbhes bu babbehs am bestesh fing eba.”

Macaw chuckled. “Yuw daddeh am siwwy, ebewywun wub babbehs.”

“Dat wight, bu if Acown hab tummeh babbehs, daddeh nu gub dem huwties cos daddeh wub Acown. Den daddeh see how pwetty an pehfik babbehs can be. Du Macaw wan be speciaw-fwiend, wive wiv Acown in homesie?”

“Macaw hab famiwy AN homesie, dis am bestesh bwite-time EBA!”

Together the two Fluffies dug a small hole in the dirt under the fence, Macaw was slimmer than most Fluffies, likely a by-product of his feral upbringing but his happy face never showed signs of hunger pain, nor did his enthusiasm waver. As soon as he was able to pull himself through he shook the dirt off his Fluff and gave Acorn a loving cuddle.

“Coo, wub nyu speciaw-fwiend.”

“Wub Macaw tuu, wan hab speciaw-huggies nyo?”

“Nyo? Dis am su fast, du Acown nu wan…”

A quick turn around and a presenting pose did everything to knock all sense out of Macaw’s brain as all he could see and smell was a mare willing to have special-huggies with him, and ease that pressure in his lumps.

Almost in a trance, Macaw pulled himself up and inserted himself into Acorn, the first mare he’d ever been with. He shivered at the warmth, finally understanding why all the stallions in his old herd were so obsessed with special-huggies. Slowly but surely he moved his hips, gaining speed as natural instincts took over and all he wanted was to start his family with this enchanting mare.

“Enf, enf, enf, enf, wub yu speciaw-fwiend, enf, enf, enf, gib bestesh speciaw-huggies.”

Acorn did not answer him, for she wasn’t focussed on the enfies, she was focussed on the back-door.

For Acorn knew her daddy wasn’t about to let some stray stallion come into their home and give her tummy-babbehs, that would just end up with her tossed outside with no home, no warm bed and no food to feed her babbehs. No she needed a way to convince her daddy to let her keep the babbehs, but not the stallion, and she knew just what to do.

It was a shame in a way, Macaw had been so friendly, but he was a means to an end, nothing more.

From the window she spotted him, Ryan was putting away the last of the laundry, ready to come outside and join her.

“Oooh dat feew gud speciaw-fwiend, gu fasta.” She purred at Macaw, feeling the excitable stallion picking up the pace.

Acorn started pushing backwards, trying to get Macaw to hurry up, she pressed her face into the mud, dirtying herself up to help her story, Ryan moved towards the back-door, his hand reaching for the handle as he looked up and saw the assaulting sight in front of him.

As the anger rose on Ryan’s face, Acorn felt Macaw’s body start to tense up and she knew he’d reached the point of no return.

She dropped the smile from her face, and with a deep breath she looked towards the opening door and screamed out.

“DADDEH HEWP!”

59 Likes

Acorn is…devilishly clever for a Fluffy, combined with the selfishness of a child. A dangerous combination for any fluffy that gets in the way of what she wants, as poor Macaw found out.

Very well done!

Also? @BFM101 EXCELLENT reference to a Gaspar Noé film.

Le Temps Detruit Tout

10 Likes

Honestly the different scenes in thst order really makes the story interesting like pealing back layers of an onion.

6 Likes

Are we sure Acorn isn’t a smarty herself? She is extremely clever for a fluffy!

5 Likes

Hope Acorn gets an abortion. And spayed.

4 Likes

I did have an alternate scene where Ryan gives Acorn spaghetti laced with parsley but I couldn’t work out the best place to put it.

I figured the villain win would be a nicely downer note to leave things off on

8 Likes

I got an idea, ryan could take the idea from a work partner who also had the same problem and recommends use parsley or celery leaves

4 Likes

just have him dump all of them off at the shelter “so they can find a daddeh that can provide for them” so they “won’t get separated” & have her watch him adopt a new fluffy that’s too old to make babbehs. it’s ironic and hilarious

8 Likes

I think you know what the people want

3 Likes

That awful little skank!! Hey dude they got pills, kibbles, and skettis that get rid of unwanted pregnancy

3 Likes

Hmmmm she would be caught once she visits the Vet. They do need to talk to her about the incident while examining her.

1 Like

Oh fuck! That bitch is much worst than Mary here. Its more close to the other mare character Alex that trys to upsurp a fluffy’s own home.

3 Likes

HYSTERECTOMY! It’s the only appropriate punishment for a manipulative fluffy like Acorn. That, or turn her into an immobilized breeding mare. I just want suffering.

2 Likes

When it happened a second time, I looked at her.

1 Like

Surely there is a Mongola abort-a-foal center nearby!!

4 Likes

Man, you guys are gonna be so disappointed when I tell you there’s no follow up.

Acorn won, a rare Fluffy victory, but it happens

8 Likes

I had a feeling that there was something along those lines going on when Macaw tried to talk about special friend to the owner.

2 Likes

3142 and that bitch!

I like stories like this,where the fluffy isn’t a cookie-cutter fluffy.

1 Like

Definitely lived up to the story’s namesake. Good work! This mare is a grade A cold bitch.

2 Likes