“Is okway, fwend. Cuppew pwotects you”, Art by: FairyPixel

It wouldn’t have been so bad if they helped the children sleep. I recently came to Reddit and found that they had this page as well. I will be uploading some of my work, I hope you like it!

Art by: FairyPixel

23 Likes

Please, be at home.
Should the fluffy light all night, or just until the baby is asleep? :hmm:

7 Likes

That’s a follow.

6 Likes

Welcome to the website! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Pixel art is something we don’t have here at all have very little of. This is cool, I like it.

8 Likes

UH there is Pillows. who has pixel art.

4 Likes

Until he falls asleep, then he can hug him and if he is afraid, Cuper will turn his light back on uwu

6 Likes

I really think there are aspects to fluffies that would-be great for little kiddos. I’m pretty sure my daughter would immediately try to beat up a fluffy though. My son would definitely befriend one.

6 Likes

Well we do have it, it’s just extremely rare

5 Likes

Aww, that’s cute

5 Likes

A whoops, I’m dumb

5 Likes

I have a lot to share! You’ll see me at least today uploading my work on the timeline (including a comic, but that’s not pixelart). :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, same here. The stoopid hits hard in the evening

6 Likes

Pff, amateur. My stoopid is 24/7.

6 Likes

We would love to see it

6 Likes

Welcome to the family. Don’t fear, we’re friendly for the most part.

7 Likes

That style… You use pixelstudio?

2 Likes

Just remember, keep away from controversial, it has an ominous vibe for a reason

3 Likes

I use dotpic for these, but for other more complicated drawings I use pixel studio. ^^

2 Likes

Oh, what do you mean? :0 I don’t think I’ll end up doing anything controversial, anyway, hahaha.

3 Likes

Oh, I mean don’t even look in that general direction, there’s still chaos and the cleanup team is still working

5 Likes