Isaiah and Root (KerosineCannibal)

This piece was commissioned by@Hermit of his Ocs: Isaiah and his fluffy hunting companion, Root. I had a lot of fun illustrating this.

If you want a commission go ahead and send me a message!

43 Likes

9/10. Especially for trigger discipline. One point off for not wearing hunter orange.

8 Likes

Unless you are on WMA I can count on a single hand how many people wear Blaze Orange when on private property. That’s around where I live though. Even then you only have to wear it when hunting deer or other large game. Not migratory fowl including crows. 50-11-365 that’s the statute

2 Likes

Yeah I live in rural southern Indiana. if you don’t wear blaze orange you’re askin to get shot at during certain parts of the year.

3 Likes

I live in rural South Carolina, hardly anyone wears blaze orange down here on private land. Not saying you arent supposed to, just that we dont. So that was the main reason behind the no vest but I do appreciate your perspective! :slight_smile:

I somehow get sweet traitor vibes from this image.

2 Likes

I love the state differences when it comes to safety and such. SC and IN are at one end of the scale and IL is paranoid and weird at the other.

2 Likes

Yeah you gotta love it ha ha. Just like our deer season begins for archers in August, rifles in September and season ends January 1st.

1 Like

Nice to see all these hunters like (hate) fluffies.

1 Like

I think fluffies are not capable to hunt with them. They aren’t dogs, no offense only my opinion. Also fluffies are mostly the prey for other creatures.

1 Like

Looks like that fluffy had some serious custom work done on it!

2 Likes

The Eyes and teeth are a gorgeous touch!

2 Likes