It Beats Going Home (story by Virgil, vo by LycusKnightshade and Dragonixa, art by dumbiestass and Dragonixa)

Teaser clip and text can be found here

The full video is coming reeeally soon, hope you’re gonna get hyped by this one ^w^

Art used in the video is by me and @dumbiestass, who was the main inspiration for @Virgil’s story that has been voiceovered by me and him, soooooo go and read the story first if you want to prepare yourself for the madness!

The teaser was voiced by a wonderful @LycusKnightshade who’s actually not a part of Fluffy Community (yet), but he did a spectacular job, gotta give him that!

Second part of the teaser was voiced by me :3

Wub you all and stay tuned for the premiere!
Nixy UwU

The full recording has now been released.
And the blooper reel should be out in a few days.
~Virgil

17 Likes

:hooboy:
Hooboy…

5 Likes

gifff

6 Likes

I do believe I’ll pass but great work on the promo and voice work!

6 Likes

Can’t blame you hahah ^w^ And thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Big part of the internet is knowing what’s not your cup of tea. But I totally respect the work done,! Hope it goes well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly ^^ That’s why I’m not pushing anyone to watch, I’m only announcing it :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I still say the “other” video will be the more popular one.

3 Likes

oh wowza :eyes: very nice already i love how dramatic the trailer is lol, didnt expect my onlyfans inspired pic to work its way into a fully voiced story

4 Likes

Oh I made it as dramatic as I could, because the story itself, well… It’s something alright xd

3 Likes

It’s a great story

2 Likes

“Age-Restricted!?”
OH, FOR THE LUV-VA…
(Stomps off grumbling to YouTube)

2 Likes

Wellllll, considering the content of the story, I mean…

3 Likes

Can you upload the video here? or to odysee

2 Likes

Not here, unfortunately. Our website software does not have the resources to handle video.
I’ll talk to @Dragonixa about an Odysee account, though.

3 Likes

So that’s what you 2 sound like…
Me, I’m more like Jabba the Hutt, actually.

2 Likes

It starts in an hour!!! I’m excited :smiley:

4 Likes

Before anyone asks, yes you’re absolutely allowed to make fun of my fluffy voice acting.

2 Likes

It was really well done :heart:
at the same time I feel exceptionally unclean :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Oh I know that feeling.
When I got done writing the story I took a shower.
Just because.

2 Likes