It doesn't flush. (by: Quickhorn)

78 Likes

You should have done that before :v
now it’s too FAT and GROSS for it to be flushed :v

15 Likes

Father, I beg you, don’t banish me into the sewers.

It’s stupid, but fluffies talking in unnaturally complicated ways never stops being funny to me.

17 Likes

Do you sometimes take shits too big to flush? That’s where the toilet brush comes in handy.

4 Likes

5 Likes

You know what they say: if it’s yellow, let it mellow, if it’s pink… let it sink?

5 Likes

well … no :v but even if it happen (at home) I wouldn’t use a toilet brush to break it. Because it’ll make the brush disgsting and I don’t like to live in a place that smells like bar’s toilet -_-
and all you could succed with this fluffy is to cork the toilet and seal it :v which is stupid, just remove that fluffy and put it in trash.

6 Likes

I take that personally.

2 Likes

well you can èé
no for real, use the
(don’t have the english word)
to get read of it :v then use the brush to remove the marks :v

2 Likes

the ploonger (plunger)

3 Likes

I tried, but my turds still don’t flush! :derp:

1 Like

The combination of gross and sad is just amazing.

This is beautiful in the most unwholesome sense of the word.

3 Likes

well I don’t know xD try more protein
or more vegetables
do something xD

2 Likes

Hmmmm try some of this-pours corrosive plumbing safe acid-SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE NU NU WHY GIB BURNIE OWWIES SCREEEEEEEEE-

4 Likes

This reminds me of a quite unique man that lived near where I grew up. He had some sort of obsession with stealing fur hats and flush them down the toilet. A filter was installed in the pipe to prevent him from doing so as it clogged the toilet… so he went over to his neighbour and flushed the fur hats down their toilet clogging it up as well. I bet that had fluffies been real he would’ve totally done this to them as well. Anything fluffy/furry was to be flushed down the toilet to him it seemed. But at last he didn’t do it to real animals. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This one always seemed a little extra sad, somehow. I remember people commenting that it’s because it says “dad” instead of “daddeh”, but even then… just something about the little face…

5 Likes

A foal smart enough to use objective verbal pronouns!?

Quick, flush it before the contagion has a chance to spread!!

Crush its skull with the toilet brush. Scrub its filthy fluffy brain.

2 Likes

This is part of a short comic BTW.

2 Likes

No, really I really didn’t saw to what it could be related. Or you talking about the story of sweety?