It’s not like I like you or anything! [By CyclopsBurger]

After 1 million years, it is complete! It’s Merick being annoyed while Snack is being affectionate. A friend suggested that the scenerio is that Merick went grocery shopping and Snack noticed a food he likes. He asks how she could know that and she replies that “Ob couwse Snack knu! Wub daddeh!” well…that and the fact she lives in his gut. He cracks a smile only to hide it just as fast as it appeared.

Tried something new this time. As in…i tried making the background cohesive to the characters by making the color pallete similar even though it makes no sense. Enjoy my simplied grocery store I guess

Time spent on the drawing: almost 19 hours

18 Likes

Looks wonderful! :smiley: Definitely worth the time spent, the result is great :heart:

2 Likes

This is wonderful! Loving the new background.

1 Like

love your artstyle so much :v

2 Likes

Im honored, since you are one of my fav artists in fluffycommunity :pleading_face:

You put a lot of work and time into this and it shows! I remember when you originally posted the sketches for this. It’s come a long way since then!

1 Like

Thank you! I care about perfection, to a ridiculous level sometimes. Everyone is their own worst critic afterall

uwu

Why?!

1 Like

nevermind ^^’
thanks, but beyond that, your art is so fucking cool * ^ *

Psst…You could show me support by commissioning me or drawing Merick or Snack :eyes:

1 Like

im going to message you :eyes:

1 Like

Won’t laxatives and a proton pack help getting rid of Snack?